Fan Clubs | beta

Batman : Arkham Knight

DC

According to Kevin Conroy, while the game has been delayed until 2015 (meaning the answer to my thread title is "no"), it's going to be January 2015, so it's only three months later than planned.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
According to Kevin Conroy, while the game has been delayed until 2015 (meaning the answer to my thread title is "no"), it's going to be January 2015, so it's only three months later than planned.
Conroy knows nothing; the game now has an official release date of June 2nd 2015.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[video=youtube;y_vqzYOvgvc]

In major news, it seems that as with Arkham City, Batman may not be the only person you play as in the game. Spoilers ahead (obviously).

According to the Official Playstation Magazine (among other sources), Superman is a character in the game and will be voiced by George Newbern, who provided dialogue for the character in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Other stories make mention of Nightwing, Azrael, Damien Wayne and Green Arrow, although the latter may be incorrect as Stephen Amell mentioned he would be voicing the character in a popular videogame franchise, but it is most likely Lego Batman 3 that he was talking about.

In another possible major spoiler, some sites are reporting that the identity of Arkham Knight himself may have been given away.

James Horan is voicing the character and he has also voiced Jack Ryder in each of the three previous Arkham games. Personally, I just think he's pulling double-duty and voicing more than one character, but Ryder does have an alter-ego in The Creeper, so to have it tweaked to be AK is a possibility, albeit a minor one.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest The Beltster
Over the past couple weeks I've played through the first 2 with Arkham Origins lined up for this week in preparation for the bad boy. I had forgotten just how f*cking wicked these games are, I cant wait for the next instalment, seriously hyped.

and hints to a possible multi-player aspect to the story mode?
From articles / reports I've read, the double-team attacks are not multi-player elements. Instead, it seems that they are either assist moves (like the old X-Men game on the Megadrive or Marvel v Capcom) or are toggled like changing characters in the Lego games.

Personally, I could see it being the former.

While I could see it being the former, the first episode of Arkham Insider confirms that it's the latter and you switch between the characters during play.

• 4 weeks later...

Three weeks to go and the trophy / achievement list has been leaked.

There's nothing spoilery in the list and it's mostly your bog-standard requirements, with the exception of one that stood out; "Initiate Knightfall Protocol".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Edgehead
Loving this game so far. It has everything that made the other Arkham games great & more. The inclusion of the batmobile adds a whole new layer & its actually a vital part of the game & not just something they've thrown in to get from A to B.

Waiting for pennies to be free to get it. Anyone else agreeing that it's been really good as well?
I know PC owners haven't; the game is so broken that Warner Bros. have actually requested it be removed from sale.