Fan Clubs | beta

Assassin's Creed Unity

DC

I agree with DC. Hunting in AC4 was so much more fun than in AC3, and much more rewarding too. The addition of hunting marine animals was awesome, and the underwater diving side-missions? Brilliant. It's got a decent story too. Definitely worth a buy.

Have they fixed the glitches and issues with this game yet? It was a broken pile of poop when it was released and that after the delay in its launch as well plus the fact that the day one update prioritised the fixing of the store so you could spend real money in game over you know, the actual game was shocking.

I didn't experience any game-ending glitches or bugs when I played as far as I can remember. I'd disagree with Belty on the sailing though, although it is repetitive there is something to be said for all the mechanics involved. Looting ships on both the Spanish & English, upgrading your ship so you can board and sack bigger and better ships, then you have the 'Hunted' feature where if you destroy too many ships privateers start coming after you. Then you have Sea Shanties which are always great to listen to. Then, you have to consider the fort assaults which were awesome...hunting marine animals such as sharks and whales...Then, finally, the legendary ship battles which were extremely tough unless you were upgraded properly.

Honestly, although it's repetitive in how to fight (isn't ever single game repetitive in that manner though? Heck - even the main fighting in the Assassin's Creed franchise is repetitive as heck. Counter, kill, counter, kill...) there's tonnes of awesome content there for the sailing. Oh, and I forgot to mention customizing your ship is also pretty cool.

EDIT: And if you seriously don't like it then there's always fast travel.