Fan Clubs (beta)

The Deadpool movie IS ON!!!

DC

Guest Yodahew
Loved the trailer. Love the casting choice. I really really hope this film is good. Iv never wanted another film to succeed so badly.

Guest Steely
Not familiar with deadpool but this looks great, much along the same lines as starlord in guardians of the Galaxy but a little bit edgier

Yeah, I'm suitably hyped for this. I've been waiting for proper Deadpool in a movie since Wolverine: Origins, and this looks like it's gonna come pretty damn close to nailing it.

Ever since that scene in Wolverine where Ryan Reynolds wont shut up on the chopper ride, he's been my number one pick to play Deadpool.

Fingers crossed, this is actually gonna live up to my expectations.

• 5 months later...
Guest Yodahew
So this is coming out soon. Has everyone seen the trailers? My 67 year old female colleague saw the trailer the other night and now wants to see it. I think this film has the potential to be the best superhero film ever. If they ever do a sequel and they are allowed to throw comments in about every other superhero film this could be an amazing series of films. I wonder if they will keep the green suit comment in the final cut?

• 3 weeks later...