Fan Clubs (beta)

What are you playing?

King

I've played through most of Forza Horizon 3 now, except the online features and it was a damn good bit of fun. Just started the Batman Telltale game and the first chapter of episode one had me giddy like a school kid, the tone and the atmosphere is just spot on so far. Shame there is only two episodes out so far but damn is it going to be good.

I picked up WWE2K17 yesterday as well, well Becki did as it was £40 at Tesco and employees then got double discount (so £8 off) and I haven't been able to play it yet as the X-Box One version requires a whopping 11.1gb update. ELEVEN POINT FRECKIN ONE GIG! The lines in my building are capped at around 5mb so it is taking a lllooooonnngggg time to update.

Damn I miss the days when you just put a disc in and played a game. Ahhh those heady wonderful times.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Played through all the Bioshock games again on PS4 and just finished the complete version of Rise of the Tomb Raider with all DLC on PS4 too. Next up are the re-mastered Batman games with all DLC and my Mrs picked up God of War 3 for like £2 in a basket in a Heart Foundation shop so I'll go back and have a run through that.

Might snag Battlefield 1 tomorrow, maybe NBA 2K17 too...not sure.

I'm looking forward to the NES plug and play console thats coming out and the Mega Drive one, get into some retro classics at Christmas.

• 1 month later...

So I beasted Mafia III which is fun if you don't expect GTA V based in the 60's. Could have done with fast travel but hey hum.

Currently I have to play through...

XBox One

Batman: Telltale Series

Rainbow Six Siege (still)

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Walking Dead Michonne Episode III

Tales from the Borderlands (still)

PS4

God of War III Remastered

The Last of Us Remastered

Beyond Two Souls Remastered

Heavy Rain Remastered

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Uncharted 4

I'm trying to play PS4 exclusives only on the PS and play XBox exclusives and multi platform launches on the One as my gamerscore is such I don't want to abandon it (192,500 at the moment). I never had a PS3 so I never played any of those titles first time around and having done some trading in I had about £70 to go mental with and picked up all of those PS4 games as a result bar the Uncharted titles as one is a Boomerang rental and the other came with the console.

I still haven't found time or money to pick up Gears 4 or Battlefield 1 yet and I am torn on actually giving Infinite Warfare a rent or not but then I haven't played a COD since 2013 or so.

So I beasted Mafia III which is fun if you don't expect GTA V based in the 60's. Could have done with fast travel but hey hum.

Currently I have to play through...

XBox One

Batman: Telltale Series

Rainbow Six Siege (still)

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Walking Dead Michonne Episode III

Tales from the Borderlands (still)

PS4

God of War III Remastered

The Last of Us Remastered

Beyond Two Souls Remastered

Heavy Rain Remastered

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Uncharted 4

I'm trying to play PS4 exclusives only on the PS and play XBox exclusives and multi platform launches on the One as my gamerscore is such I don't want to abandon it (192,500 at the moment). I never had a PS3 so I never played any of those titles first time around and having done some trading in I had about £70 to go mental with and picked up all of those PS4 games as a result bar the Uncharted titles as one is a Boomerang rental and the other came with the console.

I still haven't found time or money to pick up Gears 4 or Battlefield 1 yet and I am torn on actually giving Infinite Warfare a rent or not but then I haven't played a COD since 2013 or so.

Uncharted 4, The Nathan Drake Collection, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us, and Telltale Batman are all games I can vouch for as being awesome. I've played all of those.

Lately I've just been playing WWE 2K17 on PS4 for the most part. I've also been playing the Telltale Batman game whenever a new episode comes out (currently, four of the five episodes are out).

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I have just started Ghost Recon Wildlands on the PS4. I can't say that I am massive fan at the moment. I don't particularly like the gameplay. Does anyone know if it is worth sticking with?

I most recently played some of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on PS4 but quickly lost interest in it (mostly because of how difficult it is). However, I've been more consistently playing Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 lately. It's a game I go back to every now and then. It's simple, but I enjoy it.

• 2 months later...

My video game of choice right now is Lego Harry Potter. I'm slowly working my way through. These games are so relaxing and fun.

My roommate also picked up the SNES classic so I'm trying to remember how to play sidescrollers.

My video game of choice right now is Lego Harry Potter. I'm slowly working my way through. These games are so relaxing and fun.

My roommate also picked up the SNES classic so I'm trying to remember how to play sidescrollers.

You're so lucky. I wanted an SNES Classic but they were out of stock almost instantly (plus, they were $80).

You're so lucky. I wanted an SNES Classic but they were out of stock almost instantly (plus, they were $80).

They're supposed to be going back on sale at Toys R US on Friday, so maybe you haven't missed your chance. I would totally get one if I didn't have one already. Thankfully, I kept mine over the years. I'm always playing older video games. I've recently started up the Kingdom Hearts games again since the third one finally has a release date (or so they say).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toomuchtv
I've been playing Walking Dead's new one for PS. I'm enjoying it so far. I really like the weapons, characters and the way it progresses. I'm going to level up soon, so I'll let you know what it is like!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WDFreak
I'm a zombie freak. I really like Walking Dead and Resident Evil games. They keep coming out with new versions of many games and I'm trying to get caught up. Game on!

• 6 months later...
Guest Incredible Iron
I'm currently playing online games from Facebook. Life is getting more hectic, so I cannot play games like before. I wish I had more time playing video games than working. There are bills to pay so less time for playing games. I sometimes envy those game testers.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FlyyGurl
I have been playing The Last Guardian. It is such an adorable game, but I keep getting stuck, and I find myself having to Google what to do next, it is very frustrating and takes away from the fun.

• 1 month later...
Guest Avatar

Currently Playing on PS4:

Dark Souls Remastered (just finished)

Dark Souls II (just started)

Mad Max: Fury Road

Lords of the Fallen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest browncoat
Hearthstone all the way! A lot of players complain about the RNG in the game, but I find it to be a good blend of skill, strategy, and dumb luck. If you are looking for a more competitive game give MTG: Arena a shot. For me, I do enjoy the competitive side of Hearthstone, but I find the game more enjoyable and much faster than Magic: The Gathering was when I used to play that in this weird place called the real world. Online only FTW.

Guest macroclick
I've been playing League of Legends pretty faithfully for years now. I just recently got into Starcraft 2 and am really enjoying it. It's not really a change of pace due to the relentless and fierce competition in both games, but it's nice to do something other than complain about the jungler! :)