Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 31 Discussion Thread - March 29, 2015 from Santa Clara, CA

TPIB

Guest bigmatt
On the Roman Reigns issue, I think even after the Rumble win he was never winning that title at Wrestlemania

Maybe also due to the fact that Lesnar resigned

What? Why?

He was booked to win that title from the day of the Royal Rumble up to a week or or so before Wrestlemania at most, it could have been hours before. Seth Rollins wasn't told he was winning until about an hour before he cashed it in.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
What? Why?

I just got a feeling that WWE were never truly going to go all the way with Reigns at Wrestlemania

Guest bigmatt

I meant to say that Natalya on the pre-show looked hot:

tumblr_nlzuyuHDtY1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

But she did remind me a little bit of Mrs. Slocombe.

Guest Magic
I like Nattie quite alot, but she's probably not even in the top three or four of best looking. I'd definitely have Paige, Brie and probably Layla (even though she's getting on a bit, still looks great) over her. That's just off the top of my head without really thinking about it.

Eva Marie would easily make the top three best-looking Divas and if you're taking in the NXT women too, then Sasha, Emma, Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch would all be ahead of Natalya.

You've also got Renee Young and Lana if they're being counted as Divas.

Guest bigmatt
I just watched back the Bray and Undertaker entrances and the main event. They've added the Bray/Taker pre-match video package that wasn't there when I watched it the following morning and they also took out Seth Rollins telling Roman Reigns "Thank you so much" when he covers him. I didn't realise they made later edits on Network events.

Guest Ciaran The King
I just watched back the Bray and Undertaker entrances and the main event. They've added the Bray/Taker pre-match video package that wasn't there when I watched it the following morning and they also took out Seth Rollins telling Roman Reigns "Thank you so much" when he covers him. I didn't realise they made later edits on Network events.

I've noticed that, they also remove the streaming glitches (not a bad thing) It's WWE censorship

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bigmatt

It's not censorship.

A random thing that I remembered that made me smile: During a big tower of doom spot during the tag match on the pre-show, Michael Cole: "If this was Nascar they’d call it a car-wreck" JBL: "The locker-room will too".