Who is hotter??

Guest Kontrolled

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really @Omega this does nothing for you

204b30610839cf55846b189890c2a5ed.jpg

To me she looks like a very good post-op transexual. You could crack rocks off that jaw and it puts me off. Plus her right boob has a completely straight line down the cleavage. Nope. Not for me.

Guest Jayfunk
was never really a fan of sable, but she was kinda hot.

and I present my next candidate.

http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Cheerleader-Melissa-123012.jpg

Great wrestler too.

Edited by bigmatt

Guest Kontrolled
I always assume when a woman leaves any business she cares about... that it is to have a baby. However she was under used. So maybe she just got fed up

Guest WayneJDavies
Yeah she was definatley under used, I was watching some older tapes earlier and watched Armageddon 99 and saw B.B on there I had forgotten all about her, whats she up to these days anyone know?

She appeared in WCW as Papaya for like two weeks alongside Kwee Wee and disappeared and then turned up in TNA back in 2002 when it started as Taylor Vaughn. She won the Miss TNA in a battle royal and defended it twice before losing it to a man (see TNA has always had shoddy booking!) and then disappeared from wrestling, at least on TV, once more.

The reason she got fired, right after Bubba Dudley put her through a table, was because she had an affair with Hardcore Holly which was causing him to get divorced if you believe the rumours.

Guest WayneJDavies

Ahh right thanks for the information :)

I heard something about an affair with hardcore holly but like most wrestling hear say on shoot interviews I didn't 100% believe it

Also speaking of blondes there's been no mention of Debra in here?

Guest WayneJDavies

Yeah stone cold is a bit off putting and scary haha

I'm not 100% but didn't Debra start out with Chris adams originally?