Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Enzo Amore Fired

Mr.Windham29

Credit: WrestlingNews.co

WWE issued the following statement on their website:

“WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended.”

Click here for more on this story. We have reached out to all parties involved and we have also heard from the woman that made the accusation. She tells us that a police report was filed 4 days after the incident occurred back in October.

Edited by TPIB

Wow, they're not even going to wait to see if he's guilty or not!

By the looks of it, this case is going to be quite ugly and complicated. Odds are, WWE wanted to cut ties with Enzo as soon as possible to avoid being associated with him.

I don't remember the last time that a reigning champion in WWE was flat out fired like this.

So the reason Enzo was fired has being mentioned. It's not because of the allegations nor because they think he is guilty.

It was actually because Enzo knew about the investigation for 3 months and refused to tell anyone in WWE.

So the reason Enzo was fired has being mentioned. It's not because of the allegations nor because they think he is guilty.

It was actually because Enzo knew about the investigation for 3 months and refused to tell anyone in WWE.

Oh I thought the accuser only just reported it to the police now :eek:

If that is the case I can see why WWE would be pissed! Considering the amount he's been pushed it could have looked like WWE didn't care about the investigation/incident.