Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Post-mania call ups

Guest Mortyjr

Guest Mortyjr

Simple one guys, who do we have for a post-mania call up? A lot of times there’s some that are fairly easy to call and one or two surprises so who have you got?

I have

Ember Moon

The iconic Duo

SAniTy

And

No way Jose

Gargano could debut if he loses at takeover and velveteen dream could debut too but I just feel it’s not the right time for either

What are your picks?

Edited by Mortyjr

I definitely think it's about time Sanity and The Iconic Duo get the call up. I can see Jose on Smackdown but I feel he may end up the same way as Dillinger and not doing much. As much as I'd like to see Gargano brought up, I think NXT is still the best place for him (for now).

I wouldn't be surprised if Authors of Pain appear either.

Guest Mortyjr
I definitely think it's about time Sanity and The Iconic Duo get the call up. I can see Jose on Smackdown but I feel he may end up the same way as Dillinger and not doing much. As much as I'd like to see Gargano brought up, I think NXT is still the best place for him (for now).

I wouldn't be surprised if Authors of Pain appear either.

Ah yes AOP is a very good shout, do you think they’d be on Raw due to harper and Rowan on smackdown?

I agree with Gargano especially now Daniel Bryan is back

Guest Mortyjr
My Picks:

1.Ember Moon

2.Andrade "Cien" Almas/Zelina Vega

3.Authors Of Pain

4.Billy Kay and Peyton Royce

Very good choices, I personally think Almas may be a bit soon?

I believe AoP is gonna get called up soon if they don't win the tag titles back. I don't think they will, I think they're gonna lose in the finals of the Dusty Classic and be on their way to the main roster at that point. Unfortunately they may be a bit lost in the shuffle because you MIGHT have Braun/partner as tag champs on Raw (though AoP would be a good team to dethrone them) and Bludgeon Brothers doing the "big men unstoppable machine" schtick on Smackdown, so who knows. I'd rather get the Revival their run, injuries keep stopping their momentum ever since they debuted last year.

Ember Moon likely to be called up too if she loses to Shayna Baysler. I think she will. Andrade is the same way, I think they'd like to use him as a new version of Alberto Del Rio but without the crazy crap and bridge burning he does.

Billy and Peyton would make sense too, we haven't seen them on NXT TV in a few months for no apparent reason. We didn't even see them in the Women's Rumble and that really surprised me.

Sanity is my other pick. I've heard some people say JUST Killian Dane will get called up, but I disagree. I think he needs some more time with Sanity and then can get the Braun Strowman treatment of being split up and making a name for himself. But right now, Killian reminds me a bit of where Strowman was a couple years ago...maybe a bit further along, he's doing ok in singles matches but unless he's in there with a real pro like Drew or Aleister, you can see he still needs work.

Guest Mortyjr
Any more ideas? Saw a rumour around Kairi sane being called up but I don’t get that at all it’s way too soon in my opinion

Any more ideas? Saw a rumour around Kairi sane being called up but I don’t get that at all it’s way too soon in my opinion

After last night, I'm still expecting Almas, Moon, Sanity, and AOP. The reason for Sanity is because I think they'll now focus on The Undisputed Era as the main faction in NXT.

I've been thinking with The Iconic Duo pretty silent at the moment, I wonder if they'll make an appearance during the Battle Royal and work together to win it. Have some kind of first ever joint winners? (They refuse to eliminate each other at the end)

Guest Mortyjr
After last night, I'm still expecting Almas, Moon, Sanity, and AOP. The reason for Sanity is because I think they'll now focus on The Undisputed Era as the main faction in NXT.

I've been thinking with The Iconic Duo pretty silent at the moment, I wonder if they'll make an appearance during the Battle Royal and work together to win it. Have some kind of first ever joint winners? (They refuse to eliminate each other at the end)

Seen today Nikki Bella at mania in her ring gear im

Sure it could just be for axxess but there’s no reason I can see that she wouldn’t be in the battle royal, I wouldn’t count her out

Guest Mortyjr
I am sure Dane is coming to raw tonight. With or without the rest of his stable.

I agree but I don’t know why he would come without the stable

Sanity coming up would make sense now. Kairi Sane is gonna stick around in NXT for awhile, I believe.

Ember Moon and AoP, I also agree that they'll get called up soon.

I really think they need to do call-ups to NXT - they keep flooding the main roster with new people every year but they don't do as much firing in the last couple of years on the main roster...so sending people to NXT to make room on both places might be a good idea. Send some people to NXT who maybe need to do some polishing again or are just stalling out or have nothing for them on the main roster at the moment.

Like, Heath and Rhyno have nothing going on, nor do Primo/Epico (once Epico comes back from being injured) - Why not send those teams down to NXT and let them inject into the tag team scene?

Or blow up NXT a bit more and send John Cena down there to work with some of the talent, decide he wants to go after the NXT Championship because of how important it's become. That'd be stellar.

I really think they need to do call-ups to NXT - they keep flooding the main roster with new people every year but they don't do as much firing in the last couple of years on the main roster...so sending people to NXT to make room on both places might be a good idea. Send some people to NXT who maybe need to do some polishing again or are just stalling out or have nothing for them on the main roster at the moment.

Like, Heath and Rhyno have nothing going on, nor do Primo/Epico (once Epico comes back from being injured) - Why not send those teams down to NXT and let them inject into the tag team scene?

Or blow up NXT a bit more and send John Cena down there to work with some of the talent, decide he wants to go after the NXT Championship because of how important it's become. That'd be stellar.

Triple H said something similar in an interview last year that they wanted NXT to been seen as a brand on a similar level to Raw and Smackdown - so when they do drafts etc - superstars could potentially move from Raw/Smackdown down to NXT. It's worked well previously with the likes of Tyson, Cesaro etc

Guest Mortyjr

So far we have AOP, Moon & Jose so I’m not far off with my guesses, we will see come smackdown

AOP leaving Ellering on their debut was strange perhaps they want to push them as a dominant face team im not sure

Guest Mortyjr
Triple H said something similar in an interview last year that they wanted NXT to been seen as a brand on a similar level to Raw and Smackdown - so when they do drafts etc - superstars could potentially move from Raw/Smackdown down to NXT. It's worked well previously with the likes of Tyson, Cesaro etc

Yes Apollo or curt Hawkins someone like that could do well going to nxt

So far we have AOP, Moon & Jose so I’m not far off with my guesses, we will see come smackdown

AOP leaving Ellering on their debut was strange perhaps they want to push them as a dominant face team im not sure

Ellering leaving isn't strange in the slightest. He simply doesn't want to work a full time road schedule. He only wants to work nxt.

Guest MissRattlehead
Only the Iconic Duo showed up on Smackdown. I'm expecting to see more after the shake up next week. Sanity, Almas and Mcintyre are all rumored to be moving to Smackdown. Gargano is possibly going to 205.

Guest MissRattlehead
There has been talk about Cass going to Smackdown. Would be interesting what Carmella would think seeing as they broke up.