Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Will Carmella cash in at WrestleMania?

Guest TheBeardedWanderer

Guest TheBeardedWanderer
Does anyone think Carmella will try cash in at Wrestlemania? was surprised there wasn't an option for it on the Predictions.

It's been rumored, but I think it's more likely for her to try to cash in on Asuka and lose than anything. Some people seem to think that she'll cash in on the winner of Nia/Alexa, but I'm not sure she can. I thought that the briefcase was a pure Smackdown thing, but who knows.

She does need to try to cash in soon though, only a couple months before her contract expires.

Guest TheBeardedWanderer
It's been rumored, but I think it's more likely for her to try to cash in on Asuka and lose than anything. Some people seem to think that she'll cash in on the winner of Nia/Alexa, but I'm not sure she can. I thought that the briefcase was a pure Smackdown thing, but who knows.

She does need to try to cash in soon though, only a couple months before her contract expires.

Are the cases not for both brands? you'd think they were since the guys case is, I think she'll do a Rollins and make one of title matches a triple threat and lose.

Guest TheBeardedWanderer
I did think so but I have a feeling she may do a ziggler and cash in the next night

I think with the 2 failed attempts on Smackdown they're building up to a succesful cash in at a PPV event. can't see her winning though.

Guest PaulDPV1

I don’t think she will ,but its

Been teased a lot recently though, if she does cash in it will be for the Raw Women’s title

Guest TheBeardedWanderer
I don’t think she will ,but its

Been teased a lot recently though, if she does cash in it will be for the Raw Women’s title

Still can't see her winning though, she might put on a good match but I don't see her as a champ.

Guest Mortyjr
Still can't see her winning though, she might put on a good match but I don't see her as a champ.

I can’t see them having both 2017 mitb winners losing AND the first female mitb winner losing, Carmella will be champ