Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Should Roman turn heel and move to Smackdown?

Guest Aiden Thomson

I don't think they'll turn him heel but wouldn't mind if they did. I feel like he's similar to Cena in that respect, WWE seem to like the mixed reactions they get.

I think a Styles/Reigns feud would be pretty good though :thumbup:

Guest Aiden Thomson
I know that it is very likely that Vince won't turn him heel, however he does like to swerve the fans. I think that they should though as no one would expect it.

Styles and Reigns had a damn good feud when Styles first came in, I'd be for it. Especially if Styles wins it this time around.

Reigns is in an interesting position right now. Allegedly, it had been booked solid for a year that Roman was gonna win the title at WM and then it was changed either right before the match happened, or possibly even during the match. That promo he did on Raw is said to be part shoot, at least in the aspect that he has no idea what's going on or what the plan/story is.

There's even whispers that Vince has finally decided that Roman just isn't going to work as the face of the company. If that's actually the case, we may see Roman lose to Brock again coming up (hopefully taking fewer than 6 F5's to do it) and then losing to Samoa Joe. Even if all of the above is true, I don't expect Roman to just disappear or become a midcard guy. I think he'll always be upper midcard or main event status, but if they'd just stop trying to push him as the top guy all the damn time, he might actually have a chance of getting past the hate.

Guest JokerJamie23

:

I don't see it happening but it would be great if he did and Ambrose returned to feud with him!

Guest Mortyjr
I’d be surprised if they officially turn him heel as to many people he already is and I’d be really surprised if he went to smackdown I can see d Bryan going to raw

I dunno, I think Bryan's gonna stay on Smackdown. I think AJ/Shinsuke/Bryan will all stay on Smackdown and feud with each other over the next few months.

Roman likely would stay on Raw. I still think it's likely he's gonna win the Universal title from Brock, maybe at the Greatest Rumble (probably), and they'll press on. I read something somewhere about how the logic might be that we were all gonna watch/buy tickets to WrestleMania regardless of what happened with Brock/Roman. But this Greatest Rumble event is something special and unique, so save the big title change for that perhaps.

Makes sense to me. I mean they're throwing everything they can at that card - Triple H/Cena, Undertaker in a casket match, 50 man Rumble match, Brock/Roman in a cage...it's just nuts.

But I don't expect Roman to turn heel, although it'd probably be good for his career at this point.

Guest Aiden Thomson
I can see Bryan moving to Raw but I do hope that he doesn't. I also think that Brock will hold on to the title until Summer slam and then he will do some work with the UFC.

I think Roman Reigns is much better suited for the villain role. He's not great with fans, gives terrible interviews, and the bloke seems bored most of the time. He could play it up as the heel.