Fan Clubs | beta

Console Wars

Guest Revenger

Guest Revenger
The war between the consoles died down a bit. If you are to choose sides, which one would you choose? I'm a PC gamer so I will go with the PC. If I'm going to choose the game console, I go with Playstation.

Ah, I love your avatar mate. I switch often between gaming devices depending on which game I'm playing and whether I want something portable. I had to stop playing as much on my PC when the demand for graphics cards from Bitcoin miners drove up the prices. I switch between Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, tablets, and phone. I have some old school equipment like the Wii, but I never use it. For me it's Xbox over Playstation every time.

Guest chelsea45

I play all of my games on the PC, and many games released on PlayStation or Xbox are ported to Steam anyway. Playing on the PC feels like a great investment because we also use the console for other purposes. It is also easily upgradable without having to buy a completely new computer.

Portability is the greatest weakness, but it's not like other popular platforms are highly portable anyway.

Guest milyt g. planet
If I had to choose one, I think I'd go with the PlayStation, but a lot of that has to do with nostalgia. I think I primarily put the game before the platform it's on. I like all the consoles, their designs and the type of identities that they have because of the games they feature.

Guest Pumba
I go with ShadowEdge if we include phones and tablets as game consoles. I still play PC games every now and then. With mobile phone games, I can play anywhere, anytime, any game.

Guest Revenger
PC gamer. I'd like to get a console for a couple of games, but literally only a couple so I don't feel like it's worth spending 300+ dollars just to play 1 or 2 games.

I have the same reason that is why I haven't bought a game console yet. I was drooling for the PS3 when it was released for the first time, but I had no money to buy so I got stuck with whatever PC games I have during that time. Until now, I haven't bought one and I'm still enjoying the PC games I currently have.

Guest Meerkat
Another PC gamer here. I tried playing an Xbox version of Call of Duty and my fingers are looking for the mouse and the ASWD keys as I'm used to playing this game on the PC. I wish there was a Halo PC version as I haven't played that one yet.