Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Your All-Time Favourite Wrestler

Guest Meerkat

Guest Meerkat
Hulk Hogan for me is my all-time favourite wrestler. I think he carried this show, with the help of the other wrestlers, to its prestige today. Who is your vote for the best wrestler of all time?

Guest theVman

Of all time my fav wwe wrestler is Bret Hart for the men and Lita for the women.

But for the current era - i like The Miz, Triple H, Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins.

In NXT, Velveteen Dream and Ricochet are stealing the show for me right now.

While he never achieved the greatness he should have Barry Windham is my favorite wrestler, the guy could wrestle and cut a decent promo, but folks said he was just happy with the spot he had.

Currently Randy Orton and Becky Lynch

NXT, Ciampa and Lacey Evans

Guest Revenger
"I lie, I cheat, I steal!", do you remember whose words are those? Eddie is my all time favourite. He is funny with his roles, but very serious in his wrestling matches. His main opponent before is the current general manager of RAW and I really love their bad mouthing exchanges.

Guest Laffy
My favourite is Ric Flair he could do everything and his run with Evolution was a joy to watch. Shawn Michaels is also another great/ He really was the show stopper and was always trying to top his previous match his come back match against HHH will never be forgotten.

Guest Pumba
I like many wrestlers and it is hard to choose my favorite. I like the good guys mostly, but there are times I like the villains like Edge. These are the ones I like best: John Cena, The Rock, Stone Cold, and Undertaker.

Guest Aiden Thomson
It's got to be Rey for me. Although I also liked DX, Batista and Finlay. Nowadays my favourites are Dean Ambrose and Aj.

Guest Incredible Iron
I was a fan of Randy Orton when he was starting then I lose my interest in him when he became an anti-hero type. If ever he stayed his course like John Cena, then he will be my favourite wrestler. For now, my favourite is John Cena.

• 2 weeks later...