Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  33 members  ·  Free

Virtual Reality

Virtual Reality Games

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron

Have you ever played VR games? It is more immersive because you don't see or hear any distraction unless your mother or wife removes the VR abruptly. :p

I've played Doom VFR and the experience was very intense because it felt like the monsters are really there in front of me.

Guest Revenger
I played a little bit from my friend's Oculus. The game I played was Dreadhalls. I almost pissed my pants when the gargoyles moved from their positions. I will never play that game again because I still have nightmares with that game.

Guest Incredible Iron
Dreadhalls is indeed a scary game. The sound effects made the game scarier. I was afraid to go into a dark room for a few days after playing this game.

Guest chelsea45

It appears that I should avoid horror games when I have the chance to try a virtual reality gear. :D

The experiences seem to blur the line between fantasy and reality. I hope I can afford the gears one day because they are bloody expensive! Do you think the prices will decrease in time to become more affordable?

Guest milyt g. planet
No, I haven't played any VR games yet, but I want to. I don't have any specific titles in mind, but generally I'm interested in exhilarating and exploratory experiences.