Fan Clubs (beta)

WWE 2K19

ShadowEdge

WWE 2K19 is supposed to come out in October and the creators are teasing which wrestlers are in the lineup. The entire list hasn't been revealed, but so far Cena, Lynch, Orton, and Flair haven't been included. I bet they'll be revealed closer to time to generate buzz. Are you planning to purchase the game? I'm going to sit on it for a while. The last game was incredibly buggy at first and I'm not making that mistake again. Hopefully this one won't be full of glitches.

• 2 weeks later...

For me I wish they would stop wasting time on Showcase mode. This year is Daniel Bryan. I find it so boring just playing out all the stuff we have seen on tv and most of the key bits you dont actually do, you just get in position and press a button and the cut scene takes over. I wish they would either do an original story that incorporates as many as the roster as possible or scrap it all together and focus on making Universe mode great.

last years game i thought took an great step forward with universe mode and gigantic step backwards in Carear mode, all that walking around backstage was so tedious and made me not want to play the mode.

Guest Bondys10
I'm pretty pumped for the game this year, it sucks that some people haven't been included that really should've been (e.g. Ciampa, Kai etc.) And the fact that they've only announced two modes atm sucks too, but hopefully they turn it around with the MyPlayer story and improve Universe mode too