Fan Clubs | beta

Playing Video Games In Your Dream

Guest Revenger

Guest Revenger
I've experienced this many times, especially when I go to sleep around 2 or 3 AM after playing a video game. My mind is still playing even when I'm already sleeping. Sadly, I feel tired after waking up in the morning.

Even if I played any video game in my dreams, I doubt if I would be able to remember because I am such a heavy sleeper. On the flip side, research has found out that there are higher chances of 'lucid dreaming' when video games are played just before bedtime.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Revenger

I thought heavy sleepers tend to dream more than light sleepers.

There were times when I don't know whether I was dreaming or I was only thinking of my game while trying to sleep. Whatever the case, I need to sleep early as Evelyn said.

Guest AmyRichmond
I've experienced this many times, especially when I go to sleep around 2 or 3 AM after playing a video game. My mind is still playing even when I'm already sleeping. Sadly, I feel tired after waking up in the morning.

I can see how that happens. I once had a holiday job in a glass factory. The job was sorting bottles, and it was very repetitive. Trouble was, I ended up sorting bottles in my sleep!

I also find that when I have been driving for a long time, I am driving in my sleep.

In both cases, it was not a particularly relaxing way to get a night's sleep.

I was playing Empire Total War for 10 straight hours and then went straight to bed after finishing the campaign. I remember my dream as I was one of the soldiers firing on the line. It was scary as I thought I was going to die.