Fan Clubs | beta

Battlefield V

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron
I am a fan of the Battlefield series, but this latest installment is quite a disappointment from EA. I haven't bought the game, but I have seen some of the game plays on the internet. It looked like there is no new game experience as almost all of it is just a change of skin from the weapons, characters, and the buildings.

I bought it to play on my XBox and I've enjoyed it. It isn't radically different, but that's one of the things I like about it. I've heard a few complaints about the female soldiers and how it destroys history or whatever, but I think those individuals just don't realize that women have always been on the front lines and not calling them infantry soldiers back then doesn't make it any less true. Plus, the soldiers didn't have robotic arms and other technologies, then either, but fans aren't upset about them appearing in the game. Games are fantasy anyway.

Guest Revenger
I agree with you ShowdowEdge although I also respect the complaints of other players. When a game has been running for so long that the only change is the setting and the skins, then it isn't a new game at all, but should be considered as a DLC.

Guest Incredible Iron
I agree with you ShowdowEdge although I also respect the complaints of other players. When a game has been running for so long that the only change is the setting and the skins, then it isn't a new game at all, but should be considered as a DLC.

That is exactly what I was referring to in my original post. It is like a ripped off on the part of the gamers because we bought a new game, but there is no big difference between the previous game with the new one, gameplay-wise.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest RubyPetersen
I am a fan of the Battlefield series, but this latest installment is quite a disappointment from EA. I haven't bought the game, but I have seen some of the game plays on the internet. It looked like there is no new game experience as almost all of it is just a change of skin from the weapons, characters, and the buildings.

There are other similar games like Battlefield 5 in the store like Destiny 2, Red Dead Redemption that you can go for. I saw their reviews and it was amazing to have these series. Having exactly same as you want.

Guest Incredible Iron
Thanks, Ruby. Yes, you are right that there are other game titles out there that I can play. However, I'm only venting my disappointment with EA because the Battlefield is such a good game that never evolved due to greed.