Fan Clubs | beta

Best documentary ever

didge

The Escape from Alcatraz Prison gives the story of three bank robbers who made what is regarded as the 'greatest prison break' in history. That we still continue to talk about an event that happened more than five decades ago illustrates how serious this escape was.

Which other interesting documentaries would you recommend?

Guest FlyyGurl
I am a sucker for prison and true crime documentaries. This is probably a documentary everybody has already seen but I love Making A Murderer, especially the first season. It is so good! I have been meaning to watch more documentaries about Alcatraz, it is sad how little I know about it.

I am a sucker for prison and true crime documentaries. This is probably a documentary everybody has already seen but I love Making A Murderer, especially the first season. It is so good! I have been meaning to watch more documentaries about Alcatraz, it is sad how little I know about it.

Interestingly, I haven't watched the documentary that you just mentioned even though I love true crime and conspiracy theory documentaries. Lately, I have started loving the NatGeo documentaries that mainly focus on the beauty of nature and the greater animal kingdom.

Edited by lymmo

Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
A wild documentary I recently watched on Netflix is Abducted in Plain Sight. It's about a young girl who was kidnapped by a family friend. Any fan of true crime should give it a go.

A wild documentary I recently watched on Netflix is Abducted in Plain Sight. It's about a young girl who was kidnapped by a family friend. Any fan of true crime should give it a go.

Out of curiosity, I searched for this and found it on YouTube. Hopefully, I will get to watch it before the weekend sets in. Lately, I am starting to focus more on real life stories and account of events, rather than movies. @Boomer I have heard good reviews of Quincy as well.