Fan Clubs | beta

Being Pushy

Guest Pumba

I have no problem eating healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. What I don't like is that when vegans or vegetarians won't stop telling me the benefits of their diet until I agree to what they are saying.

Maybe they're dying for a cheeseburger and are a bit jealous and resentful that you're eating all the burgers and bacon. I can support my friends choices without making the exact same decisions. It's silly for them to be pushy about it with you.

Anyone should be able to make their own choice without someone else's influence. On the other hand, no one should ever impose an idea on anyone else. I eat a lot of healthy foods but it is upon anybody to make that decision, on their own.

It is annoying when someone is always minding other people's business, whether it is in lifestyle choices or other areas. We should respect each other's choices. Edited by Castle

I'm glad that it is not just me who has this struggle. What do you do when you meet someone who tries to push his or her ideologies to you? Is it better to avoid the person or to confront it with our own principles?

Guest whothe_h_isshane
I think this is true for everything. People go through phases or lifestyle changes and they are on this high thinking that it is the best choice for everybody and want to share their enthusiasm, I guess. And it gets really annoying.

I think this is true for everything. People go through phases or lifestyle changes and they are on this high thinking that it is the best choice for everybody and want to share their enthusiasm, I guess. And it gets really annoying.

I see a lot of such people nowadays and I guess we just have to get used to people wanting to impose their ideas on us. I would get never get swayed into doing that which I am not comfortable with.