Fan Clubs | beta

Black Mirror

Guest Chuckyy

Guest Chuckyy
Is anyone else frustrated with Black Mirror? The first two seasons were so good. I watched all of the episodes several times. White Bear is one of my favorite episodes of any TV show. Season three was pretty hyped due to being released on Netflix. I was slightly disappointed with those episodes, but there were some really good ones. Season four came out and, in my opinion, completely sucked. The stories lost their edge and some are just downright silly. An episode that sticks out to me as especially silly is the woman who goes around killing every person she comes into contact with to hide her secret that she killed someone! Admittedly, I haven't seen the make-your-own adventure movie yet, but I've been avoiding it because I don't want to be let down by another Black Mirror release until season five comes out. I have my fingers crossed that they won't let me down this time.

Yeah, that season was a mixed bag. I agree that the one where the woman kills everyone seemed pointless. I would also add the last episode, "Black Museum." It wasn't memorable, either. However, "USS Callister" was cool — one of the best from all seasons.

• 2 months later...
Guest Incredible Iron
I watched the first seasons, and I haven't caught up with the new episodes. To each his or her own I guess, so I will see if the new episodes will be good for me.

Guest Kathy525
I watched a few episodes and the one that really stayed in my mind was the episode with the girl who is monitored by her mother. The others were okay too, and I was looking forward to watching more, but if it's true that it's gone downhill I might just stick with the first seasons.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chuckyy
I haven't watched the new episodes yet. I'm completely turned off by the fact Miley Cyrus has her own episode, but you're saying it was the most satisfying...? Eep, that doesn't bode well for the season, if that's the case!

Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
I just watched episode 1 of the new season, and I could hardly get through it. My god, it was truly awful. Can't believe that train wreck I watched was Black Mirror. How disappointing. R.I.P. Black Mirror.

Guest Chuckyy
I watched the three season 5 episodes today....wish I didn't. This show has officially jumped the shark. Why the hell did they make a Disney Channel Original Movie and slap a Black Mirror title on it?

Guest browncoat
No idea what they were thinking this season. Seems like a night and day difference from their previous work. And only three episodes? I guess that was a Netflix request but just seems so odd.