Fan Clubs | beta

Keeping Us Awake

Guest Pumba

Guest Pumba
18-hours of being awake is not enough for me to do all the things I needed to do. Coffee is usually my friend that keeps me awake at night, but I heard that coffee is not good for the health. If you need to be awake for most of the night, then what do you normally drink or eat?

I understand having a uni assignment or work project that needs finishing and the only way to get it done is to stay up and hustle. Caffeine in any form is my 'ole reliable. I don't think it's that bad for your health to load up on caffeine once in a while.

Guest Castle
Coffee doesn't really do much to keep me awake. I have literally had times when I struggled to stay awake while sipping coffee. If you consistently sleep for just a few hours every night, it will get easier as you adapt to that sleeping pattern.

Guest Pumba
My problem is that I'm not a morning person, so it is hard for me to wake up very early in the morning, much harder at dawn. I can finish up whatever I'm doing late at night, though there were times when I'm so sleepy that my work is less perfect than usual.