Fan Clubs | beta

Out of this world bucket list item?

Guest FlyyGurl

Guest FlyyGurl
Is there anything on your bucket list item that is almost too crazy to reach? I know anything is possible but for example, I would love to visit all the countries in the world. I can confidently say it will never happen (due to funds) but it is definitely something that would be so amazing. Meeting Oprah is another one that'll never happen but I would LOVE to.

I'd like to meet a sitting Pope before I kick the bucket. I was an Oprah fan until she started with the woo nonsense. I'd be up for meeting though. I bet she and Gale are fun together. I'd like to travel into outer space just once. Maybe SpaceX will have a raffle for us non-billionaires someday.

Is there anything on your bucket list item that is almost too crazy to reach? I know anything is possible but for example, I would love to visit all the countries in the world. I can confidently say it will never happen (due to funds) but it is definitely something that would be so amazing.

One of my bucket list items is a variation of yours. I would love to take a couple of years off to travel at a laid-back pace, even if that means leaving many countries unseen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eversleigh

I want to live out my childhood dream of becoming a professional wrestler in the WWF (now WWE). Back then I wanted to be booked on a card against Taker or Mankind. Jim Ross will announce me as Lucian Lion Roarer (I had shaggy blonde hair as a lad and lions are king of the jungle. I could do a lot with that gimmick). I will use my signature moves to get over with the crowd. First will come the Lion's Lick (it was a kicking manoeuvre that I made up. My mates thought it was cool). Then I'll use the Claws of Doom leading up to the pin (involves a legsweep and just kind of mauling them. It leads to a pin and the same goofy mates thought it was cool). Naturally the crowd will go wild!

I think I'm young enough that this will be possible before I am the dead.

Yes, but only for the millionaires and billionaires mate. I'm fairly convinced that's why we have so many wealthy climate change deniers. They know they can escape after running the planet into the ground.

Edited by Eversleigh