Fan Clubs | beta

Longest You Have Gone Without Sleep

Guest RegentLennox

Guest RegentLennox
The world record for the longest a human has gone without sleep is 11 days and 25 minutes, set by Randy Gardner. Honestly, I can't remember ever going 24 hours without sleep. What is the longest you have stayed awake?

I've done the 24 hour wake a handful of times, but the longest I think I've ever been awake is somewhere around 38 to 40 hours straight. I was much younger though, early 20's. I haven't gone even 24 hours without sleep in many many years now.

Guest Eversleigh
I struggle with insomnia and will go four or five days with no sleep. The first three days are no big deal, but after that I start getting jumpy. I usually just take some over-the-counter sleeping pills to get back on track. I can't imagine roughing it for 11 days like that.

Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
50 hours for me. Feels like a lifetime ago now and I don't remember it being that much of a challenge at the time. I simply had to stay awake to finish loads of uni work. I consumed massive amounts of caffeine to assist me.

Guest whothe_h_isshane
When I was younger, still in high school I would do a lot of online gaming and I would easily pull an allnighter. One time I pulled two allnighters in a row but fell asleep at 5am, so I guess that would make it about 45 hours for me. Now, I can't even function normally if I don't get at least 7 hours.

Guest Chuckyy
I never counted with a stopwatch or anything, but probably around 30 hours - just over a full day. You guys are troopers for being able to stay up so long. I need tons of sleep.