Fan Clubs (beta)

Game of Thrones death predictions

Possible spoilers if you haven't seen it.

Who will be responsible for whose death on the Game of Thrones? I guess that sounds morbid, but fictional bodies are dropping left and right anyway, so we might as well have fun with it.

I've been oddly invested in the Game of Thrones series and I've remained firmly on the side of Cersei Lannister since the very beginning. Yes, she's pretty evil, but she's a product of her time and the environment she lives in, so much of that wickedness is understandable. And she's dedicated, tough, and cunning. The Iron Throne belongs to her. However, if she's bested, I believe her death will be at the hand of her twin brother and sometimes lover, Jamie.

I'm team Sansa Stark personally. Even if Cerise manages to keep the throne, there are plenty of people down the road who will be more than happy to stick a knife in her back. She's not long for this world. I think it was a bad move to send people to the crypt for protection and Tyrion Lannister and many others there will be massacred once the Night King raises the dead.

I believe Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow will be victorious and Daenerys will take the throne which would fulfill the prophecy handed to Cersei years ago.

Arya Stark will die in the upcoming battle and will later come back as a walker. One of her beloved siblings, Sansa, Bran, or Jon, will have to finish that mess which will be horrible.

All the Lannister siblings will die. I could see Tyrion dying in the crypt, but I could also see him killing Cersei and Jaime learning about it or seeing it and killing Tyrion. If Jaime winds up killing Cersei I believe he'll poison himself soon after. I know that he appears to dislike his twin sister, but he loved her and was devoted to her for a very long time. In the end, I think his morals and honor might push him to kill her, but it will devastate him enough to kill himself next. I don't believe he'll die protecting Brienne simply because most of his story has around the relationship with his twin sister. That's especially true if she's carrying his alleged child.

There is so much talk about how they emphasised how safe the crypt would be in the last episode, I feel we're bound to get some dead Starks rising. I guess Gilly and/or Sam jr will go. Sansa could go....Varys is another possibility. I think we may see that little girl who said she wanted to protect the crypt turn into a white walker. I think Tyrion will live.

So based off episode 2's events, I'm predicting that either Jaime or Tormund will die saving Brienne. I am leaning towards Jaime on that one.

I was thinking Brienne will die saving Jamie with possibly Tormund dying to save Brienne prior to that. I don't think Jamie will die in the next episode, but am not expecting him to survive until the end. I wouldn't be surprised to see Davos die either.

I feel like we'll lose either Dany or Jon in the next episode too...

There are so many people talking about the upcoming episode...I can't wait for it!

That crypt point is EXCELLENT. That could be scary. I hope Sam doesn't die :(

Also valid points about Jaime.

I don't think that Arya will get killed, at least not here. I don't think she'll die at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that Arya will get killed, at least not here. I don't think she'll die at all.

I think you're right about that. Maybe it will come down to Cersei and Arya. I still think Cersei will keep the throne.

I wish Theon hadn't died. I adore Davos, so I hope he hangs in there. Jaime didn't come across like the great strategic warrior he's supposed to be. I felt the same about Jon and Daenerys.

I think Grey Worm will die next. He survived the battle, but just as soon as he thinks he can breathe, he'll be killed.

Guest Meerkat
I was surprised that Sam was still alive after the episode was finished because he fought while lying down. I was disappointed a bit with the Night King's generals because they did not do anything besides showing off their long white hair.

Jaime has to be more mind than physical skill cause he's gotta fight using his left hand now. But yea he mostly didn't do much but fight fight fight, but that's what most of them did.

So clearly I was wrong, not that many notable characters died in the Long Night, but it was still impactful.