Fan Clubs | beta

The car radio

headrush

When you drive, do you listen to your car radio? If it's a short trip I'll quickly see what's on, but much of the time I hear ad after ad or songs I'm not in the mood for. If I'm going on a longer trip, I set up a playlist off my phone and usually don't think about the radio.

I also have SiriusXM, I listen to channel 37 (Octane - Rock). That's always on. Uncensored and commercial free, and they do a fantastic job at keeping the playlist fresh with new releases. I love it.

Guest Chuckyy
Sometimes I do, but I end up regretting it. Way too many commercials. I usually fire up my Daily Mix on Spotify or making a YouTube playlist. When I do have the traditional radio on, I usually end up leaving it on Scan mode so that it goes through all the stations for me and I stop it when I hear something I want to listen to.