Fan Clubs | beta

Aladdin - Is It Good To Watch?

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron
I'm still debating with myself if I'm going to see Aladdin at the theaters tomorrow. I'm apprehensive because I don't want to ruin my childhood fascination with the animated version of this film. Any thoughts about this movie?

Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to. Contrary to what others thought, I enjoyed the trailer, and yes, even Will Smith's scenes. It looks like a fun film. I always loved Aladdin growing up and this seems to be true to the original. Not much to lose except an afternoon, so why not!

Well, irrespective of what I have read online (because everyone always has an opinion), I am definitely going to watch this movie. Will Smith is cast as a genie but I also suppose that there are certain elements of the original movie, that remain unchanged.

Guest Meerkat
I haven't seen it yet and do tell us when you guys have seen it. I have a feeling that this is a musical film because it is made by Disney. I have nothing against actors that sing, but I feel like there is too much singing in the movies.

Guest Incredible Iron
I give it a mediocre score because they try to replicate the animated story. The plot was good, but I didn't enjoy the singing part as much as the previous movie. Maybe I was expecting too much and compared this movie to its animated predecessor.