Fan Clubs | beta

What would you choose over the other?

didge

Whenever I try to watch a movie, I either get easily distracted or doze on the couch. Reading excites me more nowadays, and I can spend hours flipping through the pages. I cannot recall the last time I watch a movie, even though I have a preference for the animated ones (I loved Zootopia)

Most movies that come out mean absolutely nothing to me. There's some that intrigue me, but I rarely end up seeing them. I'm lazy :(

I've never heard that one before, that not making it a point to watch new movies is a sign of laziness. So what are you doing that's less taxing than watching a movie? Sleeping? Eating? I could go for some sugar right now. My boss is on a diet and I'm trying to be supportive but yeah, I could go for something sweet. Uh, sorry for the tangent.

Most movies that come out mean absolutely nothing to me. There's some that intrigue me, but I rarely end up seeing them. I'm lazy :(

It is either I am too particular about movies or those that come out nowadays have a similar and familiar plot. Back then, there was a certain sophistication around movies like Phonebooth and Transit. Which movies have intrigued you lately?