Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Hell in a Cell 2019 Discussion

Kam

The WWE has a long history of only announcing partial cards and having unannounced/unadvertised matches during PPVs. It's been criticised for ages, but I've never been that fussed about it because the events have usually been good. So no, a partial card didn't clue me in. I hadn't been reading any of the usual blogs that dissect pro wrestling or maybe I would've picked up on it. I thought HIAC would be excellent this year due to the heat from AEW. That's it basically.

Though I suppose it's ridiculous to fixate on one bad PPV match. At least SD was very good and redeemed Rollins/The Fiend quite bit. Although it was slightly odd that Reigns did nothing while his bro was drug under the ring.

Yea you're right about the card announcements, but I've been tracking WWE PPV's for well over 5 years because I've ran betting games each pay per view with friends on a different wrestling forum. That's why I know extremely well that having only 3 (or 4) matches announced was a bad sign. The only time they've gone in with 6 matches is for the Royal Rumble and that's obvious because the Rumble takes a little over an hour. Otherwise, they always announce 7 or more matches before the show.

Yea, that was hilarious, Reigns just disappeared. He didn't want any of the Fiend.