Fan Clubs | beta

Do You Bet?

Classified

No, I'd be absolute rubbish at it and I'm not keen on losing money so I'm no gambler. My mates and I make odd bets, but it's always about something ridiculous and involves a silly punishment or reward rather than money, if that counts.

We also make odd bets that never involve money, and it gets complicated when money is involved. The think about gambling is that it soon becomes a cycle where you win now and lose the next minute. The psychological aspect can be draining!

I've heard that matched betting is a big thing in the UK though and it seems like a good way to earn cash if you're good at it.

Yes, it is quite a phenomenon in the UK, and with a bit of luck, anyone can win money. Either way, I don't think there I am cut out for gambling plus there are many stories of people who lost their fortune. Why would I want to risk? 0_O O_0