Fan Clubs (beta)

Netflix Recommendations

KaliR

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what Tiger King is about, but apparently it's popular because I hear the name mentioned often. What are you in the mood for? Have you seen both seasons of You? It has elements of crime, passion, mystery, and psychopathy.

Did you like Longmire? I've thought about giving it a go.

Have you seen Stranger Things? It's a horror, sci-fi programme that's highly bingeable. With only three seasons to watch, it's not overwhelming. I recently binged Rectify. It's a drama about a guy who spent close to 20 years on death row after being wrongfully convicted. His conviction gets overturned and he is let back into society, but his life will never be the same.

If you haven't seen Black Mirror yet, it's worth watching. Each episode is different so you don't have to commit to a long series. One of my favourite episodes was "Shut Up and Dance" from season three. Norseman is a bit like the Vikings, but with more humour I think. They come up with some outrageous plans. Money Heist is popular among my circle of mates, but I couldn't follow the non-linear story.

I loved Longmire.

I'm working my way through it now and it's surprisingly good. I don't normally consume several episodes at once since I don't often have the time, but I've caught many excellent shows thanks to the coronavirus lockdown. Longmire is at the top of that list. Since you liked that show, you might also enjoy Hell on Wheels. It starts out a little slow, but it picks up steam by the third or fourth episode.

Have you seen Stranger Things? It's a horror, sci-fi programme that's highly bingeable. With only three seasons to watch, it's not overwhelming. I recently binged Rectify. It's a drama about a guy who spent close to 20 years on death row after being wrongfully convicted. His conviction gets overturned and he is let back into society, but his life will never be the same.

Rectify sounds like my kind of show. I'm going to take a look. I watched Longmire and really enjoyed it. I didn't care for Hell on Wheels, only got through 6 episodes.

I've been watching movies on Netflix. Some have been a horrible waste of time.