Fan Clubs (beta)

Biggest fall from grace

Snarky-Guru

All the sexual predators - Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, R. Kelly, and Roman Polanski. Some paid a higher price than others, but all fell from grace.

I forgot about some of these people.

What's going on with Joe Biden? Will he fall from grace? I sure hope so!

I was shocked when the mess with Cosby came out. I once thought he was great.

Lori Loughlin, star of Fuller House and Hallmark sweetheart, who bribed college officials to get her two children into college. She's still fighting her case, despite mounds of evidence that she's guilty. Same with her daughters. The photos showing each girl pretending to row have surfaced. Her two daughters knew what they were doing and were complicit in the scam, but you'd think Lori would plead guilty and serve her time in order to spare her daughters.

In the UK I'd say that Jimmy Savile fell the hardest. He sexually abused just about everyone he could. His victim list included people from ages 5 to 75. He often targeted the most vulnerable like those who were hospitalised and those who were orphans. The disgusting old bat is dead and I believe that is what ended is reign of terror. He died in 2011, so he just meets the decade time frame. He was knighted, he was respected for his charity work, and now he's loathed.

Josh Duggar, America's biggest Christian hypocrite who molested four of his sisters (the youngest was Joy at 5) and had his parents and two of his victims go on national television and lie for him. The police reports are damning and show that at least two of his sisters were awake and aware when he molested them happened. He cornered one in the laundry room. He lured Joy onto his lap by promising to read her a story. I lived in the area at that time and everyone was terribly upset for those girls.

Does fame get into people's heads sometimes and blinds their conscience? Roman Polanski, for instance, pleaded guilty to statutory rape while awaiting sentencing in his sexual abuse case, he managed to flee the country. Forty-two years later, he continues to be a fugitive of the US criminal justice system, rarely leaving France.

Comedian Louis CK comes to mind. He was hailed as edgy and insightful, and then the harassment allegations came. He is trying to get back through smaller venues and his website. Not sure if he will ever get other gigs.