Fan Clubs (beta)

Tom Hanks Is Now Greek

Greylien

Did he say what prompted the big move? I think he had the coronavirus at one point. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

The worst Tom Hanks movies? I would go for a) The Da Vinci Code, b) Cast Away.

The best? I would think it has to be Apollo 13, closely followed by Saving Private Ryan.

Cast Away got such fantastic reviews that I was persuaded to make a trip to the cinema. It was awful! The dullest film I've ever been subjected to. I suppose I'm just not highbrow enough to enjoy such artistic work because everyone else seemed to think it was a masterpiece.

Yes, that was pretty much my view of Cast Away too. I used to believe reviews, but now I am a bit more skeptical.

It's like The Da Vinci Code, the book of the film by Dan Brown. I mean, it was top of the bestsellers list for weeks, but I thought it was awful. Trouble is, you have to buy a book or pay for a movie ticket before you know the quality of what you are getting. You wouldn't shell out for a shirt without seeing it first, would you?

Did he say what prompted the big move? I think he had the coronavirus at one point. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

It seems like more than a coincidence to me. But I for one wouldn't blame him at all if that were the driving factor in his decision to move to another country.