Fan Clubs (beta)

NBA Bubble

Ogmore

I don't watch basketball often since it isn't as popular as rugby or football in Wales, but I'm very curious about the NBA bubble that I keep hearing about. It's amazing that it cost so much money! There must be loads of money to be made in one season if the group invested several million US dollars in the scheme. Is the bubble working? It seems awfully restrictive, but maybe it will prove useful in other situations if it works.

I have just read about the NBA bubble. I'm from the UK myself and I have long considered it a wonder that basketball isn't a bigger deal here, because I see so many teenagers practicing the game everywhere I go.

Anyway, yes, a $170 million investment. Very interesting that there is a hotline allowing people to report players who break the rules. I don't know of anyone who has been caught out yet, though.

I have long been a fan of basketball and feel that the NBA bubble is a great concept, even though a few fans and non-fans view the situation as illegitimate. The game is most popular in the US, though there exist most basketball leagues around the world.