Fan Clubs (beta)

Kiss, Beatles, and?

Ogmore

Do you count duos in the mix? If so, I think The Pet Shop Boys qualify. Wait, does it have to be the lead vocals or do backing vocals also count? If backing vocals count too, then The Who qualifies. I would add Guns N' Roses, but while I know that Slash can sing, he doesn't like to, and I don't recall him singing on an album.

All I know about Kiss is that it was a rock band with members who wore unique costumes and make-up. The Beatles is probably the best band of all time; I even got a book to try and understand what Beatlemania was all about. Why do great bands break up after a while?

@Gareth The Great, does Chris Lowe really ever sing?

Time to add some boy bands to the mix with One Direction and The Jackson 5. One Direction wrote a few of their hit singles and they all sing. The Jackson 5 had many hits that were written by Motown pros with an ear for commerciality , but the brothers wrote some of their own music that made it onto their albums, and they all sang as well.

• 2 weeks later...