Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  4 members  ·  Free

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills 2023 Season

Hey @faithlikesfootball and welcome to the board! 👋

It should be interesting to see how it plays out. Since the Ravens already locked the number one seat down, they're going to be resting starters against the Steelers. And the Jags vs Titans game could either way.

No matter what, Sunday Night's game is going to be fun to watch. Just a matter of how big the stakes are.

Good luck. Do you have any predictions?

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Hey @faithlikesfootball and welcome to the board! 👋

It should be interesting to see how it plays out. Since the Ravens already locked the number one seat down, they're going to be resting starters against the Steelers. And the Jags vs Titans game could either way.

No matter what, Sunday Night's game is going to be fun to watch. Just a matter of how big the stakes are.

Good luck. Do you have any predictions?

Thanks been awhile since i've heard welcome to a board 2011 to be exact.

I'm a big ravens fan this afternoon because I like soft landings but have this feeling it will be AFC East or bust  and I remember scott norwood(kicker who missed the superbowl kick to beat the giants).

The Bills like my IRISH are FOREVER close and almost never all the way there.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, faithlikesfootball said:

Thanks been awhile since i've heard welcome to a board 2011 to be exact.

I'm a big ravens fan this afternoon because I like soft landings but have this feeling it will be AFC East or bust  and I remember scott norwood(kicker who missed the superbowl kick to beat the giants).

The Bills like my IRISH are FOREVER close and almost never all the way there.

I could only imagine how that feels. Both feel like they're always right on the cusp. I'm willing to bet one of them breaks through soon.

The Bills could get hot and make a run, but it definitely feels like Notre Dame is very close to turning that corner.

Hi guys,

Huge Bills fan and used to the heartbreak that comes with that. I’m expecting a jaguars win and tonight to be for all the marbles. The fins are beat up and limping which would make a loss even worse. But as I said after the chiefs game we are NOT losing again. 

• Heart 2

26 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons said:

Hi guys,

Huge Bills fan and used to the heartbreak that comes with that. I’m expecting a jaguars win and tonight to be for all the marbles. The fins are beat up and limping which would make a loss even worse. But as I said after the chiefs game we are NOT losing again. 

I am too my friend. Stressful football seems like our destiny this year.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, CircleTheWagons said:

Hi guys,

Welcome to the board. Good luck tonight!

37 minutes ago, faithlikesfootball said:

stressful football indeed. we're in either the 2 seed or the 6th seed,

Stressful, but a little less stressful after that Jaguars loss. Congrats on clinching a spot!