Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  4 members  ·  Free

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills 2023 Season

Those that know me as FaithinIrishForever on Domer Domain, Or as the guy talking your ear off while your trying to focus on physical therapy know I love the how and why plays are called and have definite opinions on which ones work and don't. I don't pretend to have ever coached or played. But being in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy gives extra time to observe. My physical therapist, Mike once motivated me to  do physical therapy by letting me draw football plays and sent the hilarious work of a third grader to Lou Holtz. Weeks later I got a football from Lou signed "Keep that Fighting Spirit.

Before I knew anything about football I was a 5 year old with Cerebral Palsy who needed a rhizotomy at Jefferson Hospital to get my heart and lungs to grow normally. I was roomed with a young Bills fan named JJ who asked to use my black and white tv in 1989 90. to watch Bills Games. Jimmy Kelly Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas I was hooked.

Have not watched these vvideos yet but they come from the verified Buffalo Bills YouTube! Enjoy!

15 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons said:

Awesome. Will check this out. Any thoughts on what kurt had to say?

He asks Josh to stay in the pocket and be decisive. Make 3 or 4 Ad Lib Josh plays a game. He reasons making 12-13 Superman plays a game is not sustainable but in the redzone it often becomes players over plays, so using his wheels makes sense then.

In an ealier video Kurt supported Former Offfensive coordinator Ken Dorsey and showed good video evidence. I'l find those so you can review them as well.

Edited by faithlikesfootball

Great stuff, thanks for sharing @faithlikesfootball! I always enjoy Kurt's breakdowns.

Should be a fun one. It looks like we're getting plenty of playoff football weather this weekend. First -28 degrees in Kansas City (4th coldest playoff game, ever), and then the Buffalo Blizzard 🥶

• Heart 1

I finally got around to checking this out. That was a great breakdown. It shows when Josh Allen is on he's as good as anyone. The precision on some of those throws were elite.