Fan Clubs (beta)

What game are you currently playing?

Mike

5 hours ago, capuchinapr said:

Hi, I'm currently playing wow and trying valorant.

Thanks for sharing. Are you a longtime WoW player or new to it? It's been almost 20 years since I played it, so I can only imagine how much has changed.

I never got around to trying Valorant, so I'd love to hear your thoughts after you give it a go.

P.S. Welcome to the board, @capuchinapr!

• Heart 1

On 1/25/2024 at 8:48 PM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Thanks for sharing. Are you a longtime WoW player or new to it? It's been almost 20 years since I played it, so I can only imagine how much has changed.

I never got around to trying Valorant, so I'd love to hear your thoughts after you give it a go.

P.S. Welcome to the board, @capuchinapr!

I've been playing for about 6 years, but I want something fresher, it's a little tiring to play, so I think this shooter will bring that freshness.

5 hours ago, capuchinapr said:

I've been playing for about 6 years, but I want something fresher, it's a little tiring to play, so I think this shooter will bring that freshness.

I know Valorent is extremely popular, so it has to a reason to it. Hope you end up enjoying it! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 11:33 AM, Burning Godzilla said:

I just finished Super Mario Wonder. One of my favorite levels was the plant one. I still need to play some more to get the rest of the wonder seeds and I need to beat deep magma fog.

I finally beat deep magma fog! It was tough, but it was a lot of fun. I still have a few mystery levels to go, but I'm almost there!

• Heart 2

On 2/23/2024 at 11:47 AM, Disgruntled Dragon said:

I'm currently in the middle of a few replays before I jump into final fantasy rebirth. So many good games are coming out this year. 

My backlog from last year is still begging to be played 😆

I just joined my first Madden league in about a decade, too. Excited to see if I still got it 😁

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, pixelpixeleer7 said:

Skyrim at the moment. This is the first time I've been playing an Elder Scrolls game since Oblivion. I hope I could get the time to finish the game, I seemed to like it so far.

Welcome to the club, @pixelpixeleer7 👋

I totally hear you about having the time to finish. It's a long game, but if you do get the time, it's easy to get sucked in. Make sure you keep us updated.

P.S. Oblivion was such a great game. It's rumored to be getting the remake treatment. If it is, that won't be a hard sell for me 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2024 at 7:20 AM, Adeptus said:

Crusader Kings 2 (yes I know that 3rd one exists) with Geheimnisnacht (Warhammer) mod.

Awesome! Nothing wrong with playing the older version.

I'm playing Hollow Knight for the first time in prep for Silk Song when it releases later this year (hopefully). I loved the Ori games, which were heavily inspired by Hollow Knigh. It should be no surprise that I'm really enjoying it. 😁