Fan Clubs (beta)

What game are you currently playing?

Mike

47 minutes ago, Robert johnson said:

i am playing pubg this is a battle royale game this is the most popular game since 2018 in the world 

Welcome to the forums! I gave PUBG a go back when it released on console and had a few memorable games. No chicken dinners for me, though. After all these years, is the player base still holding strong?

1 hour ago, Robert johnson said:

i am playing pubg this is a battle royale game this is the most popular game since 2018 in the world 

Welcome! I remember playing it in 2018, it was great! Nice to see it's still going!

24 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

No chicken dinners for me, though

Same here! At least not solo. I played with some friends that kicked ass so I got a little piece of chicken..

17 hours ago, worm said:

Yesterday I bought Gloria Victis through Steam to play with some friends. I played alone for an hour or so and it seems fun so far.

I really wish more MMORPG's were on console. Being on a PC all day, I prefer to switch to the couch when it comes to gaming. Might have to think about docking the ROG Ally to the TV to get the best of both worlds 🤔

On 8/11/2023 at 5:53 PM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

It's not the full game, but I played the Lies of P demo this week. I'm definitely on board for this one when it releases next month. It feels extremely polished.

It seems interesting! But I'm not at dark souls like games 😢

• Heart 1

On 8/13/2023 at 11:32 AM, worm said:

It seems interesting! But I'm not at dark souls like games 😢

Elden Ring was my first Souls game, but before playing it, I thought that that style of game would never be something I would enjoy. Now I have a suite of 'em that I need to go back and play. I couldn't stop thinking about it when I wasn't playing, which is something I haven't experienced in a long long long time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just jumped into a game called Bramble after Phil Spencer mentioned he was currently playing it in a recent interview at Games on.

I'm on vacation this week, but seeing as it's only 5 hours, I think I should be able to play through it before Starfield potentially takes over my life. I'm about 45 minutes into it, but I can see myself playing though it over a few sessions.

On 8/29/2023 at 12:06 AM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I just jumped into a game called Bramble after Phil Spencer mentioned he was currently playing it in a recent interview at Games on.

I'm on vacation this week, but seeing as it's only 5 hours, I think I should be able to play through it before Starfield potentially takes over my life. I'm about 45 minutes into it, but I can see myself playing though it over a few sessions.

This wasn't a game that I actually expected to binge through (only about 5 hours), but that's what happened. The gameplay and atmosphere has a lot of similarities to 'Little Nightmares' if you're into that type of game, with a plot centered around Nordic fables.

It's a part of Xbox Game Pass, as I'm sure many games I play through will be.

Speaking of Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares 3 was just announced at Gamescom last week! 🙌

20 hours ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

This wasn't a game that I actually expected to binge through (only about 5 hours), but that's what happened. The gameplay and atmosphere has a lot of similarities to 'Little Nightmares' if you're into that type of game, with a plot centered around Nordic fables.

It's a part of Xbox Game Pass, as I'm sure many games I play through will be.

Speaking of Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares 3 was just announced at Gamescom last week! 🙌

This looks pretty interesting! It reminds me of Limbo

3 hours ago, worm said:

This looks pretty interesting! It reminds me of Limbo

If you enjoyed Limbo, you have to play the developer's follow-up game, 'Inside'. It was one of my favorite games of last Gen, and I couldn't put it down.

The game Somerville, which I recently beat, was also by that Dev. I guess I have a type 😆

• Heart 1

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, worm said:

I got my hands on Assassin's Creed: Origins lately and I love it! I played the original and AC II before, and they are different, but I do not compare them, that allows me to enjoy them for what they are.

I heard good things about it! I haven't played Assassin's Creed since Syndicate (the one before Origins), but I do want to get back into the newer ones someday. Glad to hear you love it! I look forward to it someday 😆

I'm in the middle of Alan Wake II right now and I'm enjoying every second I'm in that world. It's so good.

3 hours ago, Disgruntled Dragon said:

I'm starting a new farm in stardew valley, but I just played through the remake of super Mario RPG and super Mario Wonder. Both super fun! 

Do you have a favorite starting farm in Stardew Valley?

On 12/27/2023 at 1:26 PM, Disgruntled Dragon said:

I'm starting a new farm in stardew valley, but I just played through the remake of super Mario RPG and super Mario Wonder. Both super fun! 

I just finished Super Mario Wonder. One of my favorite levels was the plant one. I still need to play some more to get the rest of the wonder seeds and I need to beat deep magma fog.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Burning Godzilla said:

I just finished Super Mario Wonder. One of my favorite levels was the plant one. I still need to play some more to get the rest of the wonder seeds and I need to beat deep magma fog.

It sounds like I really need to play Super Mario Wonder.

Video Games Mario GIF by The Game Awards