Jump to content
Fan Clubs

What game are you currently playing?


Mike

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Robert johnson said:

i am playing pubg this is a battle royale game this is the most popular game since 2018 in the world 

Welcome to the forums! I gave PUBG a go back when it released on console and had a few memorable games. No chicken dinners for me, though. After all these years, is the player base still holding strong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robert johnson said:

i am playing pubg this is a battle royale game this is the most popular game since 2018 in the world 

Welcome! I remember playing it in 2018, it was great! Nice to see it's still going!

 

24 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

No chicken dinners for me, though

Same here! At least not solo. I played with some friends that kicked ass so I got a little piece of chicken..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, worm said:

Yesterday I bought Gloria Victis through Steam to play with some friends. I played alone for an hour or so and it seems fun so far.

I really wish more MMORPG's were on console. Being on a PC all day, I prefer to switch to the couch when it comes to gaming. Might have to think about docking the ROG Ally to the TV to get the best of both worlds 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2023 at 5:53 PM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

It's not the full game, but I played the Lies of P demo this week. I'm definitely on board for this one when it releases next month. It feels extremely polished.

It seems interesting! But I'm not at dark souls like games 😢

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2023 at 11:32 AM, worm said:

It seems interesting! But I'm not at dark souls like games 😢

Elden Ring was my first Souls game, but before playing it, I thought that that style of game would never be something I would enjoy. Now I have a suite of 'em that I need to go back and play. I couldn't stop thinking about it when I wasn't playing, which is something I haven't experienced in a long long long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I just jumped into a game called Bramble after Phil Spencer mentioned he was currently playing it in a recent interview at Games on.

I'm on vacation this week, but seeing as it's only 5 hours, I think I should be able to play through it before Starfield potentially takes over my life. I'm about 45 minutes into it, but I can see myself playing though it over a few sessions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2023 at 12:06 AM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I just jumped into a game called Bramble after Phil Spencer mentioned he was currently playing it in a recent interview at Games on.

I'm on vacation this week, but seeing as it's only 5 hours, I think I should be able to play through it before Starfield potentially takes over my life. I'm about 45 minutes into it, but I can see myself playing though it over a few sessions.

 

This wasn't a game that I actually expected to binge through (only about 5 hours), but that's what happened. The gameplay and atmosphere has a lot of similarities to 'Little Nightmares' if you're into that type of game, with a plot centered around Nordic fables.

It's a part of Xbox Game Pass, as I'm sure many games I play through will be.

Speaking of Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares 3 was just announced at Gamescom last week! 🙌

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

This wasn't a game that I actually expected to binge through (only about 5 hours), but that's what happened. The gameplay and atmosphere has a lot of similarities to 'Little Nightmares' if you're into that type of game, with a plot centered around Nordic fables.

It's a part of Xbox Game Pass, as I'm sure many games I play through will be.

Speaking of Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares 3 was just announced at Gamescom last week! 🙌

 

 

This looks pretty interesting! It reminds me of Limbo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, worm said:

This looks pretty interesting! It reminds me of Limbo

If you enjoyed Limbo, you have to play the developer's follow-up game, 'Inside'. It was one of my favorite games of last Gen, and I couldn't put it down.

The game Somerville, which I recently beat, was also by that Dev. I guess I have a type 😆

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, worm said:

I got my hands on Assassin's Creed: Origins lately and I love it! I played the original and AC II before, and they are different, but I do not compare them, that allows me to enjoy them for what they are.

I heard good things about it! I haven't played Assassin's Creed since Syndicate (the one before Origins), but I do want to get back into the newer ones someday. Glad to hear you love it! I look forward to it someday 😆

I'm in the middle of Alan Wake II right now and I'm enjoying every second I'm in that world. It's so good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Disgruntled Dragon said:

I'm starting a new farm in stardew valley, but I just played through the remake of super Mario RPG and super Mario Wonder. Both super fun! 

Do you have a favorite starting farm in Stardew Valley?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2023 at 1:26 PM, Disgruntled Dragon said:

I'm starting a new farm in stardew valley, but I just played through the remake of super Mario RPG and super Mario Wonder. Both super fun! 

I just finished Super Mario Wonder. One of my favorite levels was the plant one. I still need to play some more to get the rest of the wonder seeds and I need to beat deep magma fog.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Burning Godzilla said:

I just finished Super Mario Wonder. One of my favorite levels was the plant one. I still need to play some more to get the rest of the wonder seeds and I need to beat deep magma fog.

It sounds like I really need to play Super Mario Wonder.

Video Games Mario GIF by The Game Awards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...