Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest porridge
doesn't seem to be any yet, should be some revealed soon

havent received 2x tickets for the Raw house show/B'ham from see tickets, hope they arrive soon

Glad it's not just me who's got that problem. At first i worried i'd put them somewhere safe and then forgotten where but after checking the website it says they're still waiting for the tickets to come in stock

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest porridge
doesn't seem to be any yet, should be some revealed soon

havent received 2x tickets for the Raw house show/B'ham from see tickets, hope they arrive soon

I got an email today saying mine have been dispatched and will be with me in 2-3 days. So I expect yours won't be far behind

Hotel

The Miz, you say they will be staying at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Do you know when will be the best time to get some photos and autographs. The night before or on the night???

Guest hassan_113
I'm no expert on Manchester really, but there is a new Hilton that has opened in the city centre in the last couple of months, and the WWE usually like to stay there if it is big enough.

Guest SamoanBulldozer
just to let you all know,wwe will not be staying in the lowri hotel in manchester due to the fact they are banned.as to where they will be staying haha i will let you know after the tour.enjoy

Guest FreeSpirit
just to let you all know,wwe will not be staying in the lowri hotel in manchester due to the fact they are banned.as to where they will be staying haha i will let you know after the tour.enjoy

I take it thats due to the Eugene incident when WWE were last in town, on the 17th November of last year?

Guest SamoanBulldozer
I take it thats due to the Eugene incident when WWE were last in town, on the 17th November of last year?

Either 1 or 2 years ago rhino beat up a kickboxer who was at the hotel.

Guest The Miz

of: http://www.thq-games.com/uk/news/show/1385

MEET YOUR FAVOURITE WWE STARS!

Have you always wanted to see your favourite WWE talent in the flesh? Well, now’s your chance.

Quite apart from our fantastic ticket giveaway: giving you a shot to go and see the Smackdown and Raw Live Tours yourself, there will also be WWE stars cropping up on high streets all over the country!

Some of WWE’s finest will be heading to some of game retail’s finest, to meet and greet the fans… and that’s you. So dust off your autograph books, grab a shiny new copy of WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07 and charge up the camera-phones… They’re heading to a town near you!

And here’s the plan: fans take note! All PA's will be ticketed events, so please contact the relevant store for full details.

Wednesday 8th November: 3–5 PM

GLASGOW – HMV, Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road

Jeff Hardy and Torrie Wilson

Thursday 9th November: 3-5 PM

NEWCASTLE – HMV, 56 Northumberland Street

Edge and Lita

Friday 10th November: 3-5 PM

NOTTINGHAM – GAME, Unit 308A, Victoria Centre

John Cena and Maria

Friday 10th November: 4-6 PM

NOTTINGHAM – ASDA, West Bridgeford

Carlito and Mickey James

Sunday 12th November: 3-5 PM

DUBLIN – Gamestop, 16 Henry Street

Fit Finlay and William Regal

Sunday 12th November: 3-5 PM

BIRMINGHAM – Gamestation, 138 New Street

Spirit Squad

Monday 13th November: 3-5 PM

DUBLIN – Smyth Toys, Jervis Street

Bobby Lashley and Gregory Helms

Edited by The Miz

Guest FreeSpirit
And this was.....:?

I cant remember the story in full, but Eugene got sent home from the tour last year for an incident in a Manchester Hotel after a show at the Evening News Arena (I think he may have been for being involved in a fight or something). And upon his return to the States he was suspended indefinitely.