Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest FreeSpirit
MrKnow, any chance you could clarify what's happening with the ECW tapings for this week?

It's on Monday I believe Telf, as ECW are with Raw in Aberdeen on Tuesday!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be in the moon under water(about 5 minutes walk from the arena) on Monday afternoon after 3ish if anyone fancies a few cheeky halves. :D

Edit- if someone can confirm the ECW stuff then i'd be very appricated, sorting out my lift back home you see. After 11 and i miss the last bus back home.

After 11.15 and i miss the last tram back to Prestwich

Edited by BRM

Guest Dazoggsta

DX from Newcastle on Thurday. This is probably my favourite picture from that night. :)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2352/webdx1sh3.jpg

I will be in the moon under water(about 5 minutes walk from the arena) on Monday afternoon after 3ish if anyone fancies a few cheeky halves. :D

Edit- if someone can confirm the ECW stuff then i'd be very appricated, sorting out my lift back home you see. After 11 and i miss the last bus back home.

After 11.15 and i miss the last tram back to Prestwich

Our last train is at 10.30, so there is a chance we may miss the end of the show. Unless anyone is going from the (near) Doncaster area.

Who is going to the Monday show anyway?

I've had a change of plan ad am now shunning the Weatherspoons on Deangate.

I'll now be in Sinclairs Oyster Bar, which is even closer to the arena.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/11/1172/Sinclairs_Oyster_Bar/Manchester

Anybody wanting a drink before hand i advise you to stay away from the bar in Victoria station as it's full of fat smelly wrestling fans who think a pint of Carling is a good pint.

Guest Christof
Anybody wanting a drink before hand i advise you to stay away from the bar in Victoria station as it's full of fat smelly wrestling fans who think a pint of Carling is a good pint.

We might come and meet you then as Wrestling fans are embarassing!

Guest The Miz

i went to the hotel in b'ham, and managed to get quite a few things signed. all the wrestlers i met, signed something except shawn michaels. he's a *****. its odd how he signed something for all the females but none of the males there. i tried twice at different times. he said no, both times. mickie james shut the lift on me, when i was trying to get an autograph. here are the pics of my things i got signed:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/sbhamra/01010004.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/sbhamra/01010003.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/sbhamra/01010002-1.jpg

Guest Slim Jim
Kayfabe might finally be shot dead tomorrow as Johnny Nitro and Melina are scheduled to do an autograph signing in.... wait for it.... you wont believe it.... a local SPAR. Not a luxury day spar... oh nonono... I mean everyone's favourite local supermarket (next to Happy Shopper of course)... Spar.

Guest Christof
Kayfabe might finally be shot dead tomorrow as Johnny Nitro and Melina are scheduled to do an autograph signing in.... wait for it.... you wont believe it.... a local SPAR. Not a luxury day spar... oh nonono... I mean everyone's favourite local supermarket (next to Happy Shopper of course)... Spar.

Maybe they're just scouting possible work places for their mate K-Fed :xyx

i went to the hotel in b'ham, and managed to get quite a few things signed. all the wrestlers i met, signed something except shawn michaels. he's a *****. its odd how he signed something for all the females but none of the males there. i tried twice at different times. he said no, both times. mickie james shut the lift on me, when i was trying to get an autograph

You have to remember that this is there hotel, there personal time away from fans....You cant expect everyone to be so inviting...especially if your trying to get autographs when the stars are probably going to their rooms!

Guest hassan_113

Hey Miz,

I'm at Hilton Bham right now and they're not here. You could have told me they were staying Saturday. now there's nobody here!

Not too bothered though, would have been nice to mingle with them.

I met Candice and Sabu. Both were cool. Candice really sweet. Got em to sign a WWF NY top. Had a nice pic with Candice- one was blurred but nice, other nice but her eyes slightly shut. Everyone else was pressured it seemed to go near her, but she put her arm round me, and I did the same to her :) I feel bad though as I entertained myself telling kids to keep a listen out for her voice before the signing lol :)

I was by entrance ramp. No-one had their signs acknowledged at all.....apart from me! They were just doing their usual hand-slapping.....Jeff came over when he was nowhere near me twice and slapped my hand! Cool guy

Candice saw the 'I luv u Candice' sign and came over and blew a kiss at me :)

After the women's match, Lita was all angry after losing but when she saw the 'I'll miss u Lita' sign, she winked at me. Everyone got really happy when I got a response! :)

And Miz, I'm not upset, I'm happy that you got loadsa stuff! Well done!

Guest Slim Jim
Hey Miz,

I'm at Hilton Bham right now and they're not here. You could have told me they were staying Saturday. now there's nobody here!

Not too bothered though, would have been nice to mingle with them.

I met Candice and Sabu. Both were cool. Candice really sweet. Got em to sign a WWF NY top. Had a nice pic with Candice- one was blurred but nice, other nice but her eyes slightly shut. Everyone else was pressured it seemed to go near her, but she put her arm round me, and I did the same to her :) I feel bad though as I entertained myself telling kids to keep a listen out for her voice before the signing lol :)

I was by entrance ramp. No-one had their signs acknowledged at all.....apart from me! They were just doing their usual hand-slapping.....Jeff came over when he was nowhere near me twice and slapped my hand! Cool guy

Candice saw the 'I luv u Candice' sign and came over and blew a kiss at me :)

After the women's match, Lita was all angry after losing but when she saw the 'I'll miss u Lita' sign, she winked at me. Everyone got really happy when I got a response! :)

And Miz, I'm not upset, I'm happy that you got loadsa stuff! Well done!

Cool stuff with the signs. I guess it's a timing thing with the hotel. They might have gone somewhere else after the show, or already be tucked in for the night.

Guest hassan_113
Cool stuff with the signs. I guess it's a timing thing with the hotel. They might have gone somewhere else after the show, or already be tucked in for the night.

I talked to the guy taking photos for WWE.com, and he said that (a) Big Show wouldn't be there and (b) they're heading on for Manchester. Trust me, they never all go straight to bed- some have a drink and a laugh at the bar.

Guest porridge
i was told sunday

Miz, what gives??? You told us they'd be there Sunday night yet you were up there earlier in the afternoon?

I went up tonight after the show but obviously they were no where to be seen. Annoying because I've had nothing to do all day and could easily have got to the hotel during the day.

If anyone wants to try to catch them at their Manchester hotel you'd better be there during the day tomorrow.

Guest CKChamp

B'Ham was a decent show, especially the last half of it...

HBK saw my "HBK=LEGEND" sign which was cool, he squinted, and after the match cena, hhh,hbk all came by which was nice...

off to manchester 2mrow!

Guest hassan_113
Don't trust everything you read on the internet.

Yes, true.

But, my friend here who has not seen any of the wrestlers is upset, and I do feel sympathy.

To be honest though, I've met most and seen nearly all of the key players: I only wanted to fill in gaps, e.g. HHH autograph and photo would have been amazing. However, I got some class stuff on my mate's digital camera that I will show you ASAP when I get back to Sheffield.

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

Just recovered from last night's birmingham show.

Great show overall, but spoiled by cena winning in the main event DAMN!!!!!!

Mett Sabu and Candice got there for 12pm Sunday unlike one fan who got there 9pm on the saturday WHY????

Sabu signed my ECW One Night Stand 06 DVD, and Candice signed my Divas 2007 Calender and also got my photo took with them.

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

Oh yeah something else I forgot did anyone see at the birmingham show last night someone or some people got kicked out of the arena.

Does anyone know what happend?