Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Slim Jim
Well they are in the evening, but during term, and living all the way down here, with the tapings being allll the way up there. It's not cool.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FreeSpirit
Ive reserved my hotel room already for Manchester, just got to purchase the Raw and Smackdown tickets now when they go on sale this Saturday. :xyx

Guest Andrew
I'll be going to both RAW and Smackdown! in Manchester my brother is coming along as well and it'll be his first time at a TV tapings. Should be good.

Guest Christof
Ive reserved my hotel room already for Manchester' date=' just got to purchase the Raw and Smackdown tickets now when they go on sale this Saturday. :xyx[/quote']

Is it Saturday they go on sale then? I'm very tempted by this - its the week before my wedding. I've already got the thursday and friday off that week and I have just enough holiday to be able to take off monday through until wednesday as well. Hmmmmmmmm, very tempting!

Guest Dickie Hyde
Ive reserved my hotel room already for Manchester' date=' just got to purchase the Raw and Smackdown tickets now when they go on sale this Saturday. :xyx[/quote']

Where are you staying?

Dickie

Guest FreeSpirit
Is it Saturday they go on sale then? I'm very tempted by this - its the week before my wedding. I've already got the thursday and friday off that week and I have just enough holiday to be able to take off monday through until wednesday as well. Hmmmmmmmm' date=' very tempting![/quote']

Oh woops sorry, just checked on wwe.com, and its this Friday that they go on sale. Yeah that would be cool if you get those three days off Christof.

Where are you staying?

Dickie

The Merchants Hotel in the City Centre, about a 5 minute walk to the MEN Arena. Stayed there last time as well when Raw were in Manchester last November for a House Show.

Guest MrFill
Oh woops sorry' date=' just checked on wwe.com, and its this Friday that they go on sale. Yeah that would be cool if you get those three days off Christof.[/quote']

You mean my post, where I put:

On-Sale Date: Tickets go on-sale Friday 28 April at 9 a.m.

That wasn't quite enough for you. :P

Not sure about this one. If i go to any, it'll be the TV taping/s in Manchester

I'll be in my last year at Uni and it really depends on the work load at the time. If i'm not busy, it'll be a last minute eBay job for decent seats

Saying that, i conveniently have the day off work on Friday so i may get online and have a look

Guest Down In Albion

I think i will try and get tickets to the Birmingham show.

If i can get one of my mates to come along. :lol

Guest FreeSpirit
Good2Go, was there any sign of the superstars before at that hotel?

Dickie

They wont stay at this hotel Dickie. Its a bottom of the barrell, cheap and cheerful hotel in the city centre with just the very basics of a TV, bed and shower in the room. But at £38 a night its well worth it for me.

Guest Dickie Hyde
They wont stay at this hotel Dickie. Its a bottom of the barrell' date=' cheap and cheerful hotel in the city centre with just the very basics of a TV, bed and shower in the room. But at £38 a night its well worth it for me.[/quote']

Ahh ok i had no idea.

Cheers for the info. And yes, well worth it.

Dickie

Guest Christof
I'm told by the Mrs that I'll be too stressed about the wedding to want to go to the wrestling. And now that Good2Go has revealed the bargain cost of wrestling in the US I might save for that instead - beats Manchester!

Archived