Umaga © Vs. Jeff Hardy

United States Championship:

MVP © Vs. Matt Hardy

Singapore Cane Match:

Carlito Vs. Sandman

Women's Championship: Vengeance Rematch:

Candice © Vs. Melina

Cruiserweight Championship: Cruiserweight Open:

Chavo Guerrero © Vs. Jimmy Wang Yang Vs. Funaki Vs. Jamie Noble Vs. Shannon Moore

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a bit 'made up at the last second' to be honest.

Lashley Vs Cena should be ok provided Cena wins.

Punk Vs Nitro will be surprisingly MOTN unless there's a major disaster.

Guest Dave7g

Are you seriously telling me these are the matches that people are expected to pay money to see?

WWE Championship:

John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley

World Heavyweight Championship:

Edge © Vs. Kane

ECW World Championship:

Johnny Nitro © Vs. CM Punk

Batista Vs. The Great Khali

Victoria Vs. Torrie Wilson

Yeah right, come on now.

Guest MastersGonads
Are you seriously telling me these are the matches that people are expected to pay money to see?

WWE Championship:

John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley

World Heavyweight Championship:

Edge © Vs. Kane

ECW World Championship:

Johnny Nitro © Vs. CM Punk

Batista Vs. The Great Khali

Victoria Vs. Torrie Wilson

Yeah right, come on now.

So thats another WWE PPV your crapping on a whole 3 weeks before it even takes place!

And please note Dave....if your in the UK its all free for you on Sky Sports 1 or 401 on your digital set top box :xyx

Guest dpddave
Its a good job its free aswel,because theres noway id pay for that,not after spending money on vengenace.

Guest Slim Jim
So thats another WWE PPV your crapping on a whole 3 weeks before it even takes place!

Can you really blame him looking at that card?

Guest FreeSpirit
I cant understand why they didnt save such a huge match like Cena Vs Lashley until SummerSlam. :?

Guest Dave7g

And please note Dave....if your in the UK its all free for you on Sky Sports 1 or 401 on your digital set top box :xyx

Yes, I can confidently say that a ppv featuring Kane, Lashley, The Great Khali and Batista will stink. Or maybe you are right the incredible entertainment for casual fans (who don't buy ppv's) Victoria vs Torrie Wilson might save the show, then again...

Oh and I don't live in the UK.

Lashley/Cena will be great.

Tista/Khali not so much.

Punk/Nitro will suck because Nitro isn't a miracle worker.

Edge/Kane.. could be ok, actually.

:lol As if in any lifetime Nitro is anywhere near Punk's level. You will literally have a go at Punk for anything it seems.

Fair enough mind; I just think there must be a limit to your hatred of Phil Brooks..clearly not.

Guest MastersGonads

I would write off every PPV for the next 5 years then...because Cena and Lashley are going to be main event stars pushed the most....

Or you could predict there going to be crap as always....watch the PPV as always, and then whinge about it as always....

You know as well as I do that Lashley, Cena and Batista are going to be around for some time yet, So I cant see the great problem...of course a PPV is going to have one of the three in it, probably all three in one show....So again I dont see the great problem....

Guest Dave7g

You haven't looked at their opponents then have you? Edge is probably the top man right now for carrying opponents to decency. Batista isn't with Edge, look at who he will be facing. Lashley vs Cena is completley dead to me, the two guys I don't care at all about, and judging by LIVE TV reactions, I'm not the only one as far as Lashley goes. So what's left? The unbelievably boring, bland, phoning it in, hasn't had a good match in 5 years, Kane.

Now Sir, I suggest that this is why the show will be hugely missable, and not because Cena, Lashley and Batista are on the show, more to do with the abysmal pairings they are being given. Here's a way to make the show 1,000 better in a matter of seconds.

Edge vs MVP

Flair vs Finlay

Cena vs Kennedy/Orton or King Booker

Lashley vs OVW for 6 more months

Batista vs 14 midgets carrying pitchforks in a loser loses their steroids match.

Guest dpddave
Lashley/Cena will be great.

Tista/Khali not so much.

Punk/Nitro will suck because Nitro isn't a miracle worker.

Edge/Kane.. could be ok, actually.

your starting to sound like a blind cena hater from 2006.....

Guest DanielFullard
Lashley v Cena sells this PPV for me. Its a match I expected them to keep for Summerslam, Survivor Series or even Mania. The rest of the card doesnt appeal much. Edge always puts on an enjoyable match and Im sure his match with Kane will be decent and Punk v Nitro should be ok.

I got a challenge for anyone who wants to take it:

Can someone tell me, without posting spoilers, how Kane got from feuding with MVP for the U.S. Title to feuding with Edge for the World Title?

Guest bigmatt

Kane is a good main eventer but has been handled badly for years.

Edge is a class act that could carry the show.

I also dont understand the reason for cena v lashley now but they should put on a good match.

nitro/punk will be entertaining, but ECW need someone else involved in the world title picture with more experience.

As for the kane-MVP (U.S title)- Edge (World title) more armory for the smackdown creative team doubters.