Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Big Statement Thread: Wrestling Edition

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman

Sorry, I said I would in a spare moment, then completely forgot.

Next time I have the time I'll get it done.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

OP updated with all your outrageous predictions!

Congrats to Jay and Icon for having the balls to officially predict the bleeding obvious.

Ciaran has made so many predictions about the WM30 card that he'll surely HAVE TO get at least one right short of there being no card at all.

Keep making statements as you please.

NXT prediction (more like a genuine hope for the future) - Rick Victor will be turfed out of The Ascension when Kenneth Cameron returns and we can have the team back to how it was meant to be... then they will be called up to the main roster by Summerslam 2014.

Guest Ruderz
Going to take a chance on this and throw it out there that I think the Wyatt's will fizzle out and be non-relevant sometime next year, maybe even before WM 30.

Going to take a chance on this and throw it out there that I think the Wyatt's will fizzle out and be non-relevant sometime next year, maybe even before WM 30.

Oooh Rudie, me and you are gonna fall out over this one...

I'm SURE there's something coming for the Wyatts. That promo where he does the whole "good things come to those who wait" type spiel has got me thinking they've got to be playing some kind fo long game with them?

Guest Ruderz
Oooh Rudie, me and you are gonna fall out over this one...

I'm SURE there's something coming for the Wyatts. That promo where he does the whole "good things come to those who wait" type spiel has got me thinking they've got to be playing some kind fo long game with them?

I was taking a chance with it, maybe I am jumping the gun a little bit, but so far the Wyatt's have debuted, been a weekly feature, took out Kane a long-standing respected superstar, then have had a couple of video promo's not even appearing on the show, the next match they have is against Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel, then onto Kofi Kingston for no apparent reason.

Hell I hope I'm wrong and I hope this is some kind of long-term plan but right now my gut feeling is that WWE just have no idea what to do with them.

Guest John Hancock
Goldberg will be the biggest name going into the Hall of Fame next year. I know that's a pretty lame thing, easy to predict, but f*ck you, I'm predicting it, come at me.