Fan Clubs (beta)

Walking Dead - Season 7

Kam

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OOOOOH!!!

[spoiler=Who got got?]I figured Abraham would go (logic being he was the biggest and looked most capable of Rick's "lieutenants" - ergo, Negan takes out the most potentially threatening member of the gang, while also making his point), but then I saw Rick had no blood on his face and thought someone else was going to get it.

Of course, that led to Negan swinging the bat and getting blood on Rick, so then I figured they put that in as a bait-and-switch... only for Daryl to punch him. "Oh shit, Daryl's getting it" said I... only for Glenn to get got in visually brutal fashion.

A lot of people online are moaning about it, mainly because a lot of people online do nothing but moan about things, but I really enjoyed this episode.

Guest The Beltster

I thought Abraham from the start but was surprised by the swerve of getting Glenn too even though logic said it had to be him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
The long wait is going to be over soon. Half of me is hyped, but the other half is getting ready for the ugly truth. I'm still curious about how Rick and the gang are going to continue the plan to find the safest place, but I feel that the place is fictional as the season goes by. Well, that's mostly how apocalyptic stories go. I do hope I'm wrong.