Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder rematch

lymmo

Promoters for both fighters have confirmed that the much-anticipated rematch will take place on February 22. The draw in the first encounter remains highly disputed, but hopefully, this will be a thrilling fight with a clear winner. Anthony Joshua has even offered to be a sparring partner to his fellow Brit, Tyson Fury. Is it too early to make predictions?

Anthony Joshua working with Fury will rile Wilder; will we ever see these two in a fight? It will be fun to watch this, for sure! The current WBC champion will want to better his record while Fury will want to prove his critics wrong. What is your prediction?

I don't agree with the political views that he spouts all the time, but Tyson Fury is fun to watch. His last match was a bit of a joke, it was more of an exhibition than a fight, but this one should be spectacular. Fury has done well in the WWE. I wonder if his focus has changed enough to give Deontay Wilder an advantage.

Why do you think Wilder stands the best chance?

Wilder lands fewer punches, but he also hits harder, which does a lot of damage and almost knocked Fury out during their last bout. Plus, Fury doesn't know what he wants and doesn't seem dedicated to any one pursuit. One minute he's a WWE wrestler and the next, he's fanning rumors that he's looking towards the MMA as his next adventure. Fury is all about the money rather than the sport itself. He's just a brand. All of that coupled with Fury's previous drug use and I think Wilder will come out on top. I think most bookmakers are saying that Fury is slightly more likely to win, so I could be very wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

One minute he's a WWE wrestler and the next, he's fanning rumors that he's looking towards the MMA as his next adventure. Fury is all about the money rather than the sport itself. He's just a brand. All of that coupled with Fury's previous drug use and I think Wilder will come out on top. I think most bookmakers are saying that Fury is slightly more likely to win, so I could be very wrong.

I also heard rumours about him wanting to join the MMA. These two are great fighters, and I think it will come down to who hits first, accurately. It might as well end through a KO!

I'm going to wait until most of the predictions are in and then go with the underdog at that point. Tyson will be the underdog before the fight. That's my prediction.

Tyson is always the underdog. I think we tend to judge boxers by their personalities outside of the ring. I am hoping that it doesn't end in a KO!