Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

I don't care anymore

Guest El Selecta

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ask someone to prove they love their parents and they say yes, unless I have proof which I cannot tear to shreds I do not beleive they love their parents.

There are many unknown quantities, and if you have the time all arguments can be torn to shreds.

Spiritchaser.

No Longer Cares About This.

Guest OliScott
His sig says it all Spritchaser' date=' anyone low enough to speak about masterbation, it doesnt shock me he cant put together a decent sentance.[/quote']

masterbation? I assume you meant masturbation?

sentance? I assume you meant sentence?

What was that you were saying about being unable to put a decent sentence together?

Spiritchaser you dont get it do you? If someone said, do you love your parents and they said yes, and I said why? and they said for instance cause they feed me and give me a home, all you have to look at it if they give thema home and food.

Your argument so far, hasn't given me any facts which can't be disproved, of which this cycle exists. Anything u ever say, turns out to not be because of the cycle, but because of something else, so again until you prove to me, there is one, there isn't one, and don't shy away from answering but trying to think of some witty response, and if you truly believe there is a proper cycle, then prove it, with solid facts that can't be disproved.

Its not a case of tearing proof to shreads, I mean its not like I had to even think about why something happened, when it was plain as day there, and happening. So as I said, prove it. And don't say how cud u prove a kid living there, and eating, cause then ure giving me obvious answers for you, and proving you don't have any proof and just avoiding. So please, proper evidence of this cycle.

No! You are being pedantic, this is a very boring thread, my argument is mine to understand, other see it question them, I AM DONE WITH IT.

I gave those of you who want to see an opportunity to find the DVD and understand yet here you are questioning me agian, IT IS OVER.

Spiritchaser.

Seriously Peeved.

"so again until you prove to me, there is one, there isn't one, and don't shy away from answering but trying to think of some witty response, and if you truly believe there is a proper cycle, then prove it, with solid facts that can't be disproved."

Thankyou for proving my point. Jeez.