Fan Clubs | beta

best rapper

Guest MartynJ

who the best/fav rapper  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who the best/fav rapper

Tupac's life was full of cr@p only because he brought it upon himself. He does not deserve credit as an artist who documents hard times because' date=' much like Ice Cube, his life was relatively sheltered.[/quote']

That doesnt mean he wasn't a talented rapper though. He may have been limited to certain subjects, but thats what made him successfull so why change? And even if the problems he rapped about were brought on by himself he still projected vividly in his lyrics. It doesnt matter if he had a sheltered life, what matters is that he was able to make quality music and be successfull with it, if its based on problems he himself has caused or anyone else that shoudln't make a difference.

Anyway i have now had a chance to really think about who is my favourite rapper, and over the years it has been the Wu Tang Clan. Now i know its not just one person, but every one of that group added something unique to their tracks, whether it be the Ghostface Killah, Rza, ODB or anyone else. They are extremely talented and as a group they were out of this world.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesnt mean he wasn't a talented rapper though. He may have been limited to certain subjects' date=' but thats what made him successfull so why change? And even if the problems he rapped about were brought on by himself he still projected vividly in his lyrics. It doesnt matter if he had a sheltered life, what matters is that he was able to make quality music and be successfull with it, if its based on problems he himself has caused or anyone else that shoudln't make a difference.[/quote']

Yeah but I also said I disliked his flow anyway. The guy had very little in the way of interetsing styles and his voice was so weak he double tracked nearly all of his vocals.