Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  19 members  ·  Free

Anime

Studio Ghibli season on Filmfour

Guest Anime Otaku

Guest Anime Otaku
They seem to have 2 or 3 maybe 4 breaks in a standard length movie and they admittedly are not that long, can't say I've ever really payed much attention to the breaks to tell how long they are.

Guest Anime Otaku
Okay since this is still on the first page I thought people may like to know that Filmfour is now starting to do the repeat showings of the movies they have shown but the second run is using the original Japanese dub with English Subtitles starting with Princess Mononoke at 4:45pm.

I could have sworn I sent you a reply via PM about that post, but looking at my PM outbox, I didn't. I remember saying I didn't see much wrong with it, but hey, nice to see there are other people here who do stuff from time to time as well.

EDIT: Just to point out what I actually meant in that post - I didn't see much wrong with it other than it being pretty pointless, but had I left it, all sorts of accusations would no doubt have been thrown my way regarding "oh it's an admin post, so it gets left". I can understand why peeps would take the hump with it, but it wasn't that bad. So meh. Just trying to do what I'm supposed to in here.

Edited by Inno