Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xbox 360 question

Guest Al Stevens

Guest Al Stevens

Hey all 360 owners.

I'm getting a 360 and i want to get it online and i have wireless at home and looking to get the wireless connector add on. However i was wondering what if it's battery powered how long do the battery's last or does it run off the power from the 360?

Cheers for the help

Al

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question since Ive recently purchase a 360

Other than the obvious Wireless controller, Hard Drive etc what do I need to make my 360 up to the same specs as the premium package?

I want to get my 360 online also, and have a Wireless network set up at home, but is it work paying for said device already mentioned when I could just plug in using an Ethernet?

Yup, you can just plug in using an ethernet cable. It's pretty simple to get LIVE up and running using either method.

Other than the wireless joypad and the HDD, the premium pack also comes with a DVD remote and a headset. The DVD remote is by no means a necessity, I haven't used mine once. The headset though not needed to play online, really is the root of all fun in that you can laugh at Americans who get really up-tight when they lose. It should be noted that the wireless headset is out at the end of the month priced at a cool £32. You can of course pick up a normal one for about £14.

Yup, you can just plug in using an ethernet cable. It's pretty simple to get LIVE up and running using either method.

Other than the wireless joypad and the HDD, the premium pack also comes with a DVD remote and a headset. The DVD remote is by no means a necessity, I haven't used mine once. The headset though not needed to play online, really is the root of all fun in that you can laugh at Americans who get really up-tight when they lose. It should be noted that the wireless headset is out at the end of the month priced at a cool £32. You can of course pick up a normal one for about £14.

I never got the DVD remote with my premium pack:( .

Lucky

Guest ahsatan
Despite what Wyndorf said Headsets really don't have much use in most games.

Or no use at all if you're playing against Kurtmark... :P

Well Ive just decided to try the ol' Silver one. And theyve given me one months free Gold Membership, so if anyone fancies a game of DOA 4 or Perfect Dark this weekend, lemme know :)

My gamertag is Fletchercohol, Im gonna go add it to the thread now :)

I'd be up for some PDZ action as well, not played on Live for a while so would be a welcome return :D

Has everyone downloaded the new Map Packs letting you play on Facility from Goldeneye and Ruins? It's free so worth the look.

I havent since I dont have my Hard Drive yet.

Just thinking since you have just bought your 360 did you get the Platinum range version of the game? It's in a different packaging to the other ones? If you do I believe those maps are already built in as standard.