Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xbox 360 question

Guest Al Stevens

Luke must have nothing better to do. 8 times out of ten he killed me, the other two were usually tash killing me.

I killed you too. I remember, because it felt so good.

ahsatan and myself are gonna practice like little buggers on the SD! demo today. I assume though, you can't play togther as a team online using the same 360, I hope I'm wrong, mind.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna get some offline practice in on Friday afternoon before I start kicking people's asses. Given the layout ofthe 360 controller, I cant imagine it being all that different from PS2 controls :)

Have you downloaded the demo yet? It'll take a couple of hours, but it's on the marketplace. I do know you can change the control set-up to be like the old SD! games, which might come in handy because of the rubbish-ness that is me playing the demo.

If you can order online Fletch, go to gameplay.co.uk. My copy will be here on Thursday :D

Guest TNA TNA TNA
I only have a Memory card yet til I get my Hard Drive and the demo is over 1gb cause I already checked.

Money In the Bank Friday anyone? :P

im in

If anyones up for a bit of Perfect Dark tonight, i'll be online on my 360 from around 9ish. Yes I know I suck so badly, but its fun, and thats what its all about.

Until Friday when I own ass on SmackDown muahaha