Fan Clubs | beta

The Even newer all new desktop thread

The Icon

Thats a great pic, Pops...I like Ray's aswell.

I like Popsi's too. For a while now I've had peaceful landscape pictures like that, as I find it makes the whole aura of being on the PC quite nicer. That may sound wierd, but I know what I mean. It's just nice, tranquil...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Popsi
Why would I want to put the worst team ever in the history of any pro sports ever in the history of the entire universe EVER on my desktop?

:devil

Errr sorry what?? You can't possibly be talking about the 6 time NBA champions the Chicago Bulls can you?? Surely not, you must be referring to the team that have only won one title, Orlando Magic isn't it?:xyx:greets4:

I like Popsi's too. For a while now I've had peaceful landscape pictures like that, as I find it makes the whole aura of being on the PC quite nicer. That may sound wierd, but I know what I mean. It's just nice, tranquil...

It also sank the Titanic...

Guest The Beltster
Errr sorry what?? You can't possibly be talking about the 6 time NBA champions the Chicago Bulls can you?? Surely not, you must be referring to the team that have only won one title, Orlando Magic isn't it?:xyx:greets4:
Actually....Orlando have never won any titles, they were swept in the 95 finals by the stupid Houston Sprockets...but thats matters NOT! Magic > Bulls :lol

Guest Drake
Thats a great pic, Pops...I like Ray's aswell.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/chrisppage/Dwight.jpg

Hey Belty, Arroyo scored 14 the other night. :P

Guest The Beltster
Arroyo has been lost in the rotation due to Dooling playing so well, I dont think he will re-sign with Orlando when his deal is up. Same with JJ Redick.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Doctor

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1443/screenshotsf7.gif

^ Here's mine ^

BTW, does anyone know some good places to get 1280 x 800 desktops? I'm finding it a bit of a mission to get anything cool except pics of cities, glaciers, etc.

Edited by The Doctor

A guy posted this on the Shinedown forums and it's absolutely fantastic, replacing the calming blue ocean view wallpaper I've been using for months. Check it out...

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/theraymond19/th_BG.jpg

Also, notice how clean and tidy my folders are. I hate to see cluttered desktops with rogue files splattered all over the place. Sort it out, you scruffpups!

Guest John Hancock

Thanks Scot, the problem is, I use Vista on a Mac Book, so I have niether OS applications, nor a screen shot button.

Anyway, this is the picture I'm using.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/Spineless_and_sublime/005_wallpaper.jpg

Guest ScottyB
If your using Vista, cant you open the on-screen keyboard (Start>Programmes>Accessories>Accessability>On-Screen keyboard) and press the print screen button thats on that?

Arroyo has been lost in the rotation due to Dooling playing so well, I dont think he will re-sign with Orlando when his deal is up. Same with JJ Redick.

It's gotten to the point where JJ's even been asked to be traded.

He'll find a spot on a NBA roster, especially on a championship winning team.

Everyone could do with a lights out shooter.

Guest Drake
Oh yeah, I forgot that freaking J.J Reddick was on Orlando too. I mean, you know that a team is stacked of guards when Arroyo and Reddick are on your bench.